Zaid Hamid Still angry !

Desi Cartman

I dont understand the rationale of this... the islamic regimes that reigned over the sub continent were not pakistani... they were direct descendants of dynasties from further west... persia or beyond... exactly how do pakistanis group them as one of them? and really, is there anyone who awakens in the morning and rues that some 300 years ago, his ancestors were subservient to an islamc ruler?

Nonetheless, i am not convinced by the weak argument made by Mr. Verma... it is not a matter of global perception, it is more to do with the actual geopolitical situation pakistan is currently in. furthermore, the evidence must indeed be presented in a global court or some realm where arbitration of such affairs occurs. We have the ball right now, and if we play our cards right, we can pass it in a direction that best suits are interest: a considerable global initiative to dismantle the terror network in pakistan. both pakistan and india will be better off for it.

Terroristanis think they are all descendants of Shah Jahan and Jehangir...LMFAO :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Wake up, you inbreds. Majority of the katwas in the subcontinent were converts from Hinduism.
i know... i was a bit astonished at that. when i used to post on PP, i noticed that particular thought process was quite popular.

Guest dada_rocks
LOL we r jealous cuz "they" ruled India :hmmmm2:
the guy is suffering from stockhome syndrome.. he has no idea most probabaly his grat great great greta great gand mother got raped by some of those isalmic invaders and he symbolizes the ruins of that attack ..

Guest dada_rocks

This verma guy should have told him in face what is the credibility of your denial given kargil episode where you guuys kept denying till the end what is the credibiliyt of what ur Pm or president or army chief says when till today these indivduals can't agree whether they were in the sink on kargil invasion matter what is the credibility of police law enforcement or judiciary in that country where president doesn't trust when his wife gets killed and much rather like scotland yard and un involved.. what is the credibility of a country ex ISI chief hamid gul on suddenly finding himself in dock thinsk he can't trust pakistani machinery and wud like his case to be tried in international court.. what is the credibility of your denial when you best friend china agrees with india's point in security council.. and yes mr mooron UN didn't sanction attack on iraq it was unilateral usa action.. PS: let me state here in unequivocal terms lately even in our country some morons talk about internation court this and that against people they don;t like.. tell these mofos what kind of diservice they woould be doign if they put those suggestion on record.. that basically tells certain political party doesn't have respect in indian consittuion and indian judiciary.. modi rightly calls these mofos leta to videsh se le hi aye hain ab court bhi le aayen inko shanti isi mein milti hai to par inhen pata nahin ye anjaane mein kitani bari baat kar rahe hain.. Sthg for mumbai ATS too: single most moronic thing mumbai Ats did is peddling lie of samjahuta express orchestrated by colonel pandit.. you morons it hardly matters how many times you deny in face of contrary evidence later once you release this kind of nonsense it becomes gospel for likes inhouse pest like arunodhati roy and for pests across the border like zaid hamid.. so before openign your piehole do due diligence

Guest dada_rocks
what do u guys know about this story that Israel was about to take out Pak nuclear sites but the information got leaked and hence the operation was can celled ? KRZHLppCNzg&feature=related
Rumour is rajeev gandhi refused refuelling hence that plan of israel cud not work...... don't ask me why....

Guest dada_rocks
WTF .... any articles on it that we can view ?
poorani khabar hai.. midn you i said it's rumour so no official endorsement or denial is available

Hahaha...saala Sikhon ki baat kar raha hai...maa ke l Und ko yeh nahi pata ki Kargil war mein Unki gand maarne mein Sikh kitne aage the..choootiya saala Bhejo saalon Muhajideen bhejo....
TBH we have problems .. major problems with intolerance but Pak should be the last country to preach what we should be doing.

TBH we have problems .. major problems with intolerance but Pak should be the last country to preach what we should be doing.
Arre but they are where as serious as he is talking about ? He says TN is going to separate, Punjab is going to separate..blah blah....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Abbe usko koi batao ke India mein sab naukari karne mein aur life sudharne mein busy hain....is sab baaton ka time nahi hai indians ke paas. :finger::finger: