Woolmer and Terror ???

Zooter

My God--this just keeps getting worse and worse. This post is not meant to insult or hurt anyone--believe me. But, I just wanted to bring to your attention the fact that this World Cup was supposed to be in danger of a terrorist attack (from U.S. intelligence sources) if you remember. None of us have any idea what happened, but if something as alarming as that is revealed, this World Cup should be put on halt until SAFETY CAN BE GUARANTEED.

Re: Woolmer and Terror ??? I had at first thought this will be swept under carpet but slowly I have started to realize it is impossible to do so considering the media is freakin tipping off every other second some new stuff surrounding the death. The bookie nexus, the health problems, stress may all end up as reasons to cover up that failed in the end. In this age where media are on their toes we will soon have a confirmed report and am sure the killer won't get away if it is indeed a murder.

Re: Woolmer and Terror ??? something about the modus operandi that discredits this theory. the idea of terrorism is not surreptitiously getting rid of sports personels but making a massive statement or at least achieving publicity in the process of eliminating human life or causing financial loss. a terrorist uses a suicide bomb or any other bomb because the message is profound... you are not safe and you better listen to me/us. whereas poisoning is more like a personal vendetta being settled, or eliminating of an adversary without causing too much of a stir. case in point, the poisoning of the ex kgb agent in london and the london subway bombings. terrorists have incredible opportunities of subterfuge and causing deaths by more quite yet effective means of terrorism... for instance poisoning the water supply or food supply that might eventually result in numerous painful deaths. but it would fail to serve their agenda, i.e. cause panic and fear...