Text Commentary?

kabira

Thanks to Bheembhai, we have interface for the text commentary.. Can we have volunteers for text commentary for 2moro's game? you can do commentary for 10-15 overs. Let me know who will be watching it live and can do the commentary.. So far Bheema and Myself have volunteered.. Bheema will do first 15 overs. We have slots open for 15.1-33 34.1-50 1-17 17.1-34---> I will do this part. 34.1-50 how about Yoda? Gator? Rajeev? Shwetabh?

Re: Text Commentary? i'll prolly be catching bits and pieces of this game as i get ready for work. you can count me out. anyways, the idea of text commentary doesn't excite me much. cricbuzz already does the same thing. what's the point? i have a suggestion. how about opening up a chat window for game time discussion which can be later archived as a single post for reference?

Re: Text Commentary? >i have a suggestion. how about opening up a chat window for game time discussion which can be later archived as a single post for reference? good point.. text commentary is just for fun at the moment..In future we will do audio commentary and who knows we might have paid professionals to do all that..