Sign in to follow this  
varun

IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

Hmm.. cricinfo still has the 37 year old Atul Sharma linked in, so that's whom u'll be adding :P.. But yea once cricinfo fixes their error (assuming it's an error), please let me know and I'll fix it on my end too.

last yr it was max 4 from each team ' date=' why 3 this yr?[/quote'] Ah i didn't remember it was 4 last year. 3 should be more challenging though i guess :D It will anyway be increased during the semis and finals.

Ah i didn't remember it was 4 last year. 3 should be more challenging though i guess :D It will anyway be increased during the semis and finals.
yeah it was 4 per team and semifinals u increased to 5 each team . oh well all good it would be better if it is 4 though u cant still change it , its still 3 weeks for start of ipl. also , could u make it refrsh every 5 mins so we can substitute for 2nd game of the day , sometime its hard to substitute if 1st game goes on till late. how many pts. for substitution?

20 points substitution penalty Btw feel free to change it as long as you want till the IPL starts. @Bobby: I've relaxed the constraint to max 4 players per team allowed. Enjoy @Others who have already made their teams: Feel free to change your teams to include 4 players from one team.

i checked the official schedule on www.iplt20.com and cricinfo too. both are different than ss sehedule posted and timing are screwed
Thanks bobby. Cricinfo changed their schedule from yesterday ! :headshake: Anyway, I've resync-ed the schedule

Prize for winning will be jersey of the IPL team you support.
Gambit, it will be very hard to find a jersey of a team after the IPL is over. I had to search all over Mumbai to find a jersey during the last week of IPL.

What do you guys say to reducing the substitution penalty even further to 10 points given the frequent and huge number of matches' date=' including a lot of double headers?[/quote'] i was abt to point out that..really good point punter...bez there are so many games and many players and all of them will be rotated so even we have to get chance to rotate in our SS with less penalty...

What do you guys say to reducing the substitution penalty even further to 10 points given the frequent and huge number of matches' date=' including a lot of double headers?[/quote'] Would second that !!! :nice:

A suggestion : Either remove the min 4 bowlers' date='4 batsmen rule or have players like Warne and I Pathan as bowlers.[/quote'] Done
varun can u replace jerome taylor and add abdullah to kings x1 side ' date=' plzzz[/quote'] Done. (haven't removed taylor 'coz in case someone has him, then their team would become invalid). If anyone has jerome taylor, please replace him b4 the series starts
10 points :pray: or else teams could get screwed
Ok compromise achieved at 15 points :cantstop:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
i am confused about the IPL super selector since there are so many matches and so many teams .do i have to select a 11 for each match?
Well you could make subs for each game but then that would be a silly tactic. Pick players from teams that you think are horses for longer races :winky:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
my question is will all 16 players scores will be counted for my total score?
Yes.

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.

Yep. Players from NZ, Ind, RSA, SL will be available for the entire season.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.