IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

Varun , any chance of opening IPL Pick winner game for few seconds ... I thought I selected a team but it seems I didnt save it Im 8/8 ... I wanna be 9/9
Arrey too late.. who knows you might get lucky and the match will be rained out.. Then you will be 9/9 again :P

there is going to be no major movement in the top 5 from here on, cos most have picked almost the same 8. now its dada's pefromance thats gonnu determine if there is some changes atleast... i want dada to play well.. but not too wel...i'll be happy if he plays 30 off 45 and win the match for kkr

You and Shane have the same combination for KKR. Jadeja should get you into the lead now.
Well, I don't think so. Shane has Munaf and Warnie, the twon bowlers who can really make the differeence. I was number 1 for maybe couple of overs and I guess I would be somewhere 30 points behind. But then, miracles can happen. Whats the probability of Warnie and Munaf going for runs and Pathan and Jadeja picking a couple of wickets apiece.... hehehe...

Well' date=' I don't think so. Shane has Munaf and Warnie, the twon bowlers who can really make the differeence. I was number 1 for maybe couple of overs and I guess I would be somewhere 30 points behind. But then, miracles can happen. Whats the probability of Warnie and Munaf going for runs and Pathan and Jadeja picking a couple of wickets apiece.... hehehe...[/quote'] Maan, Hats off to you for your strategy and brilliant tactics on SS! For a late starter, u are just too good!Keep it up!

Ryder was great in the first game. the idiots dropped him and now his confidence is down. i stay in indira nagar, there is a famous sai baba temple here, today being thursday, there wud be a huge traffic jam in the road ever week. but today, there was no Q in the temple and the traffic was smooth! last saturday i rushed to Lord Balai temple on 100ft road in between games.there used to be a crowd of at least 60-80 at 8.00 pm generally but there was only 7 people in the temple! All due to IPL!