Malinga picks up a hat trick and Saffies chocking

King

What a ball that was, smart thinking too by Malinga. Great way to bring up a hat trick. The 5th hat trick in the history of the World cup and Sri Lanka now are well and truly back in the game. Saffies need 3 to win and 2 wickets to go. Make it 4 wickets in a row :wtg:

Re: Malinga picks up a hat trick and Saffies chocking

but I still doubt his action not a clean action
No way it is dodgy. In fact I wouldn't think he has even 10% straightning. Clean as a whistle his action. It is different all right but not dodgy.

Re: Malinga picks up a hat trick and Saffies chocking It's all over, great game of cricket that one. Malinga did his best to win and Saffies did their best to lose. Fantastic game and this will only spur us to watch the super 8s. BTW this sets up the super 8s quite nicely. South Africa hadn't a point in the first round and they get a couple now. Both Sri Lanka, West Indies and South Africa are pretty much in level right now.

Re: Forget Waqar, forget Wasim, forget Ambrose its Malinga

4 wickets in 4 balls of his bowling' date=' fast and furious. I've never seen 4 wickets in 4 balls in my life time. This is high class fast bowling.[/quote'] Shows you what absolute pace can do for you. Malinga has very quickly established himself as one of the leading fastmen in the world today, if not the fastest. He has one role - to be fast and furious- and he does that to perfection. On an aside note terrific match this one. No shame in coming out second-best in such a close contest. xxx