Who's afraid of Mayawati?

Desi Cartman

I have looking for an answer for what makes Mayawati such a threat to Indian politics ... found some answers in the debate on NDTV
Valid points my *****. :bow: Mayavati is disliked simply because of the way she has come to the top. Daughter of Dalit??? She is a freaking crorepati for crying out loud. If she comes to power she would probably be the richest Indian PM ever, much ahead of Manmohan Singh (an economist), Vajpayee (a Statesman) etc etc. Even Devegowda was not this chor. Aur Veeru saab election time mein sanak gaye?? Mayavati coming to power is advertisement of Democracy? I think you would have same opinions about Prachanda saab too, incidentally not too far from your ghar!

Valid points my *****. :bow: Mayavati is disliked simply because of the way she has come to the top. Daughter of Dalit??? She is a freaking crorepati for crying out loud. If she comes to power she would probably be the richest Indian PM ever, much ahead of Manmohan Singh (an economist), Vajpayee (a Statesman) etc etc. Even Devegowda was not this chor. Aur Veeru saab election time mein sanak gaye?? Mayavati coming to power is advertisement of Democracy? I think you would have same opinions about Prachanda saab too, incidentally not too far from your ghar!
Prachand is brother or your idol SitaraM yechuri:-) I am sure Nehru family is million times more richer than Maywati.. And you are confusing the money which BSP as a party has got with money Mayawati has got.. I remain firm on my stand the day maywati becomes PM it will be the greates advertisemtn of the democracy in india. Now what she does once she becomes a PM that will be judged later. Just like Laloo's coming to power was good advertisement of democrac and it was your obvious evolution now Laloo screwed up on governance and refused to grow up beyond intiial euphoria of his ascension to power is diferent matter. Mind you today Dalits vote for Maywati becauyse congressi thugs have fooled them for fity years .> Garibi hatao slogan was succefful in removoing garibi of nehru family while garib dalit ramined in same *****. Moreover hey she is more educated than whole SRP ( Sonia Rahul Priyanka ) combine so why not.. IS self made lady so why not..

Prachand is brother or your idol SitaraM yechuri:-)
Arre bhai make up your mind ke my idol is Rajeev Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, Sitaram Yechuri ke Teesta S. :whack: And Prachanda saab ne kaha hai ke phagun mein Madhubani aa rahe hain. Make sure you visit him.
I am sure Nehru family is million times more richer than Maywati.. And you are confusing the money which BSP as a party has got with money Mayawati has got..
Thats nonsense. Nehru family was always quite rich right from the days of Motilal Nehru. Compare this to Mayavati who keeps yapping about her poor background. So paisa kahan se aaya? Aur aapka comparison kahan se aaya?
I remain firm on my stand the day maywati becomes PM it will be the greates advertisemtn of the democracy in india. Now what she does once she becomes a PM that will be judged later. Just like Laloo's coming to power was good advertisement of democrac and it was your obvious evolution now Laloo screwed up on governance and refused to grow up beyond intiial euphoria of his ascension to power is diferent matter.
Thats another royal cra@polla you dissed. Laloo did not come to power because of Democracy. He came to power with all the back seat politics that is Bihar rajniti. Sure he was one of the top dogs but him becoming CM is akin to Kalraj Mishirji becoming CM tomorrow. Heck I remember how everyone around me would ask ke yeh kaise CM ban gaya. Kuch bhi bol dete ho miyaan. xxx

Arre bhai make up your mind ke my idol is Rajeev Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, Sitaram Yechuri ke Teesta S. :whack: And Prachanda saab ne kaha hai ke phagun mein Madhubani aa rahe hain. Make sure you visit him. Thats nonsense. Nehru family was always quite rich right from the days of Motilal Nehru. Compare this to Mayavati who keeps yapping about her poor background. So paisa kahan se aaya? Aur aapka comparison kahan se aaya? Thats another royal cra@polla you dissed. Laloo did not come to power because of Democracy. He came to power with all the back seat politics that is Bihar rajniti. Sure he was one of the top dogs but him becoming CM is akin to Kalraj Mishirji becoming CM tomorrow. Heck I remember how everyone around me would ask ke yeh kaise CM ban gaya. Kuch bhi bol dete ho miyaan. xxx
YOu have list of dubious characters as your idols sare ak se ak.. Sitaram YECHURI SE LEKE rAJEEV GANDHI TAK.. Dude Laloo prasad Yadav was elected ;mind you not nominated by some high command whihc is what people like you have confort level with but too bad that's nto democracy; by the candidiates who got elected under Janta dal banner. Yes he did screw up and cud never evolve beyond intial euphoria and that's another matter. Kalraj mishra is BJP leader if tomorrow BJP comes to power and all the legislaotrs pick him for te top job just like laloo's elevation he too will be considered duely elected.. Ram Sunder Das and Laloo these two were the chief contenders, Raghunath Jha was another small fish > Since Jha supported laloo so the majority went with Laloo.. Sounds like as democratic as one can get to me.. I know you like the nominations from certain thug family then only you get convinced aboutexistance of democracy but trust me that's not democracy..I vivdly remmebr we have had five CMs from 84 to 89 every time nominated by high command that is Rajeev gandhi.. even today congress have this shameless practice of high command will decide..they forfeit their right to pick their own candidate..

YOu have list of dubious characters as your idols sare ak se ak.. Sitaram YECHURI SE LEKE rAJEEV GANDHI TAK..
For a moment I thought meant saar ke, considering how saala is being used in the election these days.
Dude Laloo prasad Yadav was elected ;mind you not nominated by some high command whihc is what people like you have confort level with but too bad that's nto democracy; by the candidiates who got elected under Janta dal banner. Yes he did screw up and cud never evolve beyond intial euphoria and that's another matter. Kalraj mishra is BJP leader if tomorrow BJP comes to power and all the legislaotrs pick him for te top job just like laloo's elevation he too will be considered duely elected..
And thats not how it works. CM is elected as the leade of the party before the election. Just like Nitish Kumar was always the CM candidate. Just like Mulayam and Mayawati always were. In case of Laloo he was NOT the CM candidate, he came to power by all the back seat horse trading. Normally you have issues with that but of course now that it suits your agenda it becomes "Democratic"!

For a moment I thought meant saar ke, considering how saala is being used in the election these days. And thats not how it works. CM is elected as the leade of the party before the election. Just like Nitish Kumar was always the CM candidate. Just like Mulayam and Mayawati always were. In case of Laloo he was NOT the CM candidate, he came to power by all the back seat horse trading. Normally you have issues with that but of course now that it suits your agenda it becomes "Democratic"!
Normally I like if people who go to election elect one leader and present him to people but it still is better than leaders being nominated by some Raja/Rani sitting in delhi. No doubt there was no before poll declartion in 1989. But to say that noboyd knew who laloo yadav was wud be lying> everyone one knew there are three main contenders Ram Sundar Das LaloO yadav and RaghunatH jha now who becomes successful in getting more of their faction men elected would have succeeded in becoming CM and that's what happened.. No doubt not the best of the scenario but people did know ahead of election that of these three one will be CM if Janta Dal wins. Bottom line was that legislators decided not some Raja/Rani

I will puke violently if Mayawati becomes PM Poor backward Dalit woman my ass - that ***** is more powerful and an egomanical sadist than any other woman in India regardless of caste, class and political background.

I will puke violently if Mayawati becomes PM Poor backward Dalit woman my ass - that ***** is more powerful and an egomanical sadist than any other woman in India regardless of caste, class and political background.
I will use an analogy.. Suppose someone have been starvign for days and even before than he/she/it never got to eat anythign beyond bread and salt. One day you take that someone to five star hotel for 11 course dinner. Do you expect that person to use fork and knife . heck he/she will go crazy and stuff in his/her whatever he/she can. Maywati's initial arrogant behaviour is totally understandable.. Mind you since then she has matured.. You won't hear the utter casteist remarks anymore in fact she is taking along poor brahmins too.

I will use an analogy.. Suppose someone have been starvign for days and even before than he/she/it never got to eat anythign beyond bread and salt. One day you take that someone to five star hotel for 11 course dinner. Do you expect that person to use fork and knife . heck he/she will go crazy and stuff in his/her whatever he/she can. Maywati's initial arrogant behaviour is totally understandable.. Mind you since then she has matured.. You won't hear the utter casteist remarks anymore in fact she is taking along poor brahmins too.
Kya example diya hai! Reminds me of a college friend of mine whose first act after coming to United States was to catch HBO/Cinemax subscription for all the late night (sex)capades. Same rationale tha uska - pahle access nahin tha abhi hai to jum ke khaoonga :hysterical: Arre bhai saab kahin aap Mayawati ke party mein to nahin satak liye?

Mayawati is a pathetic prospect for a PM but sooner or later she will become one of the big contenders for PM I do not like her at all due to her corruption, bhaigiri etc. but the fact is that BSP under her leadership is growing very rapidly throughout India ... I dont know why people are voting for her but she has already gathered a significant vote percentage in almost all major states of India except the south .. even in the south she has done several rallies and she is sure to increase her vote share there too .. I dont know why this phenomenon is increasing and who is voting but it is increasing for sure .. I think mostly women and Dalits vote for her What will happen if she becomes PM in the futue :(( I cannot imagine :wall:

Valid points my *****. :bow:
I meant valid points with regards to suppression and exploitation of dalits for centuries and how mayawati is using that. Im not a fan of Mayawati but at the same time we have had few super corrupt leaders for eg PV narsihma Rao.

I meant valid points with regards to suppression and exploitation of dalits for centuries and how mayawati is using that. Im not a fan of Mayawati but at the same time we have had few super corrupt leaders for eg PV narsihma Rao.
PV Narsimha Rao was saint in comparisoion to Indira Gandhi

My wife's real Mausa was contesting from a village in UP as an independent & Miss Mayawati didnt like it and he got warned few times .. well last week he went for his morning round to his farm and someone hit him with a hammer .. he has a fractured skull, clotting in the brain and has been in coma for 1.5 weeks now .. he may not make it and even if he does he may never have a normal life again.. :(( a very simple and honest man .. he just wanted to do something for the village where he has lived all his life .. he didnt have bhai logs around him ... I didnt want to post it earlier since Im emotional about it .. I have seen that guy at family functions all my life ... and since he is my wife's real uncle this news hurt us even more ...

My wife's real Mausa was contesting from a village in UP as an independent & Miss Mayawati didnt like it and he got warned few times .. well last week he went for his morning round to his farm and someone hit him with a hammer .. he has a fractured skull, clotting in the brain and has been in coma for 1.5 weeks now .. he may not make it and even if he does he may never have a normal life again.. :(( a very simple and honest man .. he just wanted to do something for the village where he has lived all his life .. he didnt have bhai logs around him ... I didnt want to post it earlier since Im emotional about it .. I have seen that guy at family functions all my life ... and since he is my wife's real uncle this news hurt us even more ...
Hope he recovers.. That's so bloody sad.... This aspect of indian politics is sick...... Sorry to say that regional parties are master in this kind of nonsense, front sitter is communist. You won't belive it but in Bengal let alone publicly capianign and supporting and voting for any non-communist party even if you stop at some other party's election speech your crop may be looted your cattle snatched .. There is total mafiacracy there.....Maywati Mulayam Chandra Babu Naidu Karunanidh all ahave some communazi streak in them.... Have you noticed wherever there is bipolar fight between congress and BJP this kind of goondagardi is nearly none existant

Hope he recovers.. That's so bloody sad.... This aspect of indian politics is sick...... Sorry to say that regional parties are master in this kind of nonsense, front sitter is communist. You won't belive it but in Bengal let alone publicly capianign and supporting and voting for any non-communist party even if you stop at some other party's election speech your crop may be looted your cattle snatched .. There is total mafiacracy there.....Maywati Mulayam Chandra Babu Naidu Karunanidh all ahave some communazi streak in them.... Have you noticed wherever there is bipolar fight between congress and BJP this kind of goondagardi is nearly none existant
I dont know , all I know is that morons like Pappu Yadav , laloo , paswan and all are famous for these tactics .. what are the campaigns to "get out and vote" ," support democracy participate in election" going to do .. Maybe I should have never posted this because now Im feeling sick , the more I think about it or more I talk about I feel worse .. I didnt even tell this to my close friends cuz what should I say .. Is this what we call the world's largest democracy .. Sab neta chootiya bana rahey hai .. I know Jayalalitha to Sonia Gandhi they are all corrupt What makes all this worse is that we have somewhere accepted it .. Laloo is not hated , he is adored like a stuffed toy .. people think he is cute .. Mayawati just uses one line "dalit ki beti " .. arey go **** off .. I know families who have lost husbands and sons fighting for this country why should I have sympathy for mayawati ..I know from family friends that to get cases solved u need to give shares to Sonia , Priyanka , Sheila dixit and high court judge .. but somewhere it has become all ok for us . We have been fighting over mandir masjid for years still muslims are poor .. so are hindus .. these Mulayam and Mayawati have been screaming dalit dalit .. wtf have they done for them in the last 15 years ... there was this one hope that somehow still some decent person can lead this country one day but with this incident , I have lost all hopes

My wife's real Mausa was contesting from a village in UP as an independent & Miss Mayawati didnt like it and he got warned few times .. well last week he went for his morning round to his farm and someone hit him with a hammer .. he has a fractured skull, clotting in the brain and has been in coma for 1.5 weeks now .. he may not make it and even if he does he may never have a normal life again.. a very simple and honest man .. he just wanted to do something for the village where he has lived all his life .. he didnt have bhai logs around him ... I didnt want to post it earlier since Im emotional about it .. I have seen that guy at family functions all my life ... and since he is my wife's real uncle this news hurt us even more ...
Very sorry to hear that mate. Here's wishing him and his family the very best. Not sure what to say really :((

Very sorry to hear that mate. Here's wishing him and his family the very best. Not sure what to say really :((
He is doing a little better now but has problem breathing so he is in forced coma plus the clot is still there. drs still dont know if he will recover fully. Yaar its not only mayawati , these all parties are like this. I am 100%sure that Mulayam and lalu are the same , for congress I know that Sonia charges money to give tickets , she charges commission on everything. Its a hopeless situation..