Lara retires from odis

Re: Lara retires from odis

Lara...an accomplished cricketer!! West Indies will find it difficult without him... His retirement notice should give some inspiration to our own disgraced demigods.
Well Kumble, younger than Lara retired recently too. I don't know whom you are referring to but yes few of our guys could do well by retiring too. That said the three of the seniors Tendulkar, Rahul and Ganguly are way younger than Lara though.

Re: Lara retires from odis Though I feel Tendu should, retire.....but still as a LOYAL fan....I must admit that we should support him and allow him some more time to take decision on his own. A batsman like Tendu deserves a decent exit...I am still feeling ashamed that I am still unable to learn how to respect our Legends...... Let's give him little more time...

Re: Lara retires from odis Tendualkr is too old and ur joking about in the last year he has been very good, he hasn't been our best batsmen in the last year, you dont know anything about cricket if you say his record in the last year in ODI's have been very good and he was our best batmen.

Tendualkr is too old and ur joking about in the last year he has been very good' date=' he hasn't been our best batsmen in the last year, you dont know anything about cricket if you say his record in the last year in ODI's have been very good and he was our best batmen.[/quote'] Pull the stats up in last 12 months. Lets see! I guarantee his odi average ranks him in top 3 indian batters. He was also robbed of his batting number as opener. As the greatest opening batter in odi history was made to bat in middle order.

Retire ????? His record in last year in odis has been very good. In fact I believe it was the best out of our batters. 2 failures in WC and he should retire. If thats the standard there would be a lot of world batters retiring.
How can you say his record in the last year in odi's has been very good, he difenatley should retire. He hasnt go a hundred against a major team, in a winning cause for god knows how long

How can you say his record in the last year in odi's has been very good, he difenatley should retire. He hasnt go a hundred against a major team, in a winning cause for god knows how long
He got a hundred against the windies recently. :huh:
Just look at West Indies, they are a useless team, by a major team I mean, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand and Sri Lanka, what did he do in the tour against South Africa, he couldnt even score a hundred against Sri Lanka without VAAS and MURALI.