How will Moody handle Sri Lanka playing Aus in finals/semis?

King

Tom Moody played for Australia in 1999 in the world cup and soon after the win he retired. We all know how patriotic he was playing for Australia. Some of the players from that version of the World Cup are still around. Hayden, Ponting, Gilly, McGrath are the ones that come to mind. Now imagine when Sri Lanka faces off Australia in semis or in the finals. What will take over, the patriotism or the professionalism? I'm sure he will have a fairly soft corner for Australia considering he has played for Australia long enough and also has been part of the winning World Cup before. I'm sure he would rather lose to Australia than any other team. What do you guys reckon? What will prevail, Patriotism or professionalism?

Re: How will Moody handle Sri Lanka playing Aus in finals/semis? Definatley Professionalism, Tom Moody is one of the best Coach's and he wouldn't take his eye of the game for a bit, Sri Lanka have shown they are one of the best ODI sides around, and if Malinga is playing, it will be an even game.

Re: How will Moody handle Sri Lanka playing Aus in finals/semis? At least in todays' match he'll not be affected since both teams have assured their places in semis. But remember how Wright was unaffected while we defeated the Kiwis in WC 2003? I think same way, Moody won't be affected as well.