Classic Simpsons Moments...

Sooda

I cant say I'm a MASSIVE Simpsons fan..but I do watch occasionally...watched this episode a few days ago...Basically Burns and Homer are in a team in a race to get to a cabin on a mountain...the below conversation ensues... ------------------------------- Burns: Tell me, Simpson. If an opportunity arose for taking a small shortcut, you wouldn't be adverse to taking it, would you? Homer: Uhh, not as such. Burns: Neither would I. I've always felt that there's far too much hysteria these days about so-called cheating. Homer: Yes, a lot of -- hysteria. [worried look] Burns: Mm-hmm. If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift or the jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well, I say cheating is the gift man gives himself! Homer: Mr. Burns, I insist that we cheat. Burns: Excellent. ----------------------------------------- hahaha...too good That episode was hilarious..I'm sure you guys can think of others...

Re: Classic Simpsons Moments... Simpsons is my all time favourite TV show. Too many classic moments but one of my all time favourites - Background - President Bush Snr moves into Springfield opposite The Simpsons. He is joined in his morning jogs by the locals sucking up. As Homer lies in his hammock, Santa's Little Helper runs after the joggers to join in... Homer - You could say he's barking up the wrong bush... Hehehehe (Homer laughs to himself) Homer's Brain - Well done Homer... that's the cleverest thing you'll ever say and no one heard you. Homer - D'OH!