PTV and The Nuclear Deal

Rajiv

That Pakistani news Channel Oh my gawd, Nuclear Deal and Pakistanis feel the pressue. I couldnt believe it, some ppl were calling in and asking when will america sell nukes to pakistan? Bush said the deal was unique to India and boy they are burning inside The host was saying they will make a deal with 'made in china' and america has played a double role You had to see this 30 mins to feel that anger and jealousy

Re: PTV and The Nuclear Deal did wiych thand pai gayi...mazaa aa gaya... although i am not very sure about the benefits of nuclear energy in india...and how its gonna improve the energy crisis in india..and redue the pollution level... but the scolding pak got...made me feel good... the reaction of pakistan shows their mentality... we did not cried like babies when US made them Non-NATO ally....and gave them weapons and cash as gift... these pakistanis should never be allowed to prosper...because a strong pakistan can always create some sort of problem for india anytime..saale apne baap ke nahi hote yeh pakistani govt ke pille... now a days a lot of good and pro-india..and anti pakistani govt articles are being published in pakistani newspaers... thinking of making a thread on those articles... padh ke dil ko chain mailta hai..wah... once we get some credible and effective missle shield....then in pakistaniyo ki aisi ki taisi ho jayegi...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: PTV and The Nuclear Deal

these pakistanis should never be allowed to prosper...because a strong pakistan can always create some sort of problem for india anytime..saale apne baap ke nahi hote yeh pakistani govt ke pille...
It's no coincidence that we had most peaceful time when pakistan was economicaly and militarliy defanged from 71-90...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: PTV and The Nuclear Deal BTW there are serious problems with US congress passed deal .. http://indianexpress.com/story/18995.html In the Act, there is no categorisation of sections into binding and non-binding. We are left with assurances proffered in private by US officials that some provisions will be ?non-binding?. Will we rest our country?s security on these? And if we do, what is the guarantee that the next Administration will also disregard the clear enunciations of the Act passed by Congress?

Guest dada_rocks

Re: PTV and The Nuclear Deal

did wiych thand pai gayi...mazaa aa gaya... although i am not very sure about the benefits of nuclear energy in india...and how its gonna improve the energy crisis in india..and redue the pollution level... but the scolding pak got...made me feel good... the reaction of pakistan shows their mentality... we did not cried like babies when US made them Non-NATO ally....and gave them weapons and cash as gift... these pakistanis should never be allowed to prosper...because a strong pakistan can always create some sort of problem for india anytime..saale apne baap ke nahi hote yeh pakistani govt ke pille... now a days a lot of good and pro-india..and anti pakistani govt articles are being published in pakistani newspaers... thinking of making a thread on those articles... padh ke dil ko chain mailta hai..wah... once we get some credible and effective missle shield....then in pakistaniyo ki aisi ki taisi ho jayegi...
India mein aata hai PTV kya???