Your Favorite player for each sport you like

Rohan495

Re: Your Favorite player for each sport you like

what makes you like Laxman so much? thats real odd not enough people like him
Excellent player of spin, excellent player of pace and a treat to watch...that 281 of his is the greatest innings i have ever seen period! Really feel that for what ever reason he hasn't done justice to his talent. I also like the face he makes after getting bowled.

Re: Your Favorite player for each sport you like well...i would post my Fav players for the sports i watch..or play Cricket : Rahul Dravid Football : Maradona Tennis ( Men ) : federer Tennis ( Women ) : stefi Graph, and maria now..for her game and her legs :hic: i do not watch or follow any other game...but yeah..i would watch Tiger woods playing golf...

Re: Your Favorite player for each sport you like All time: Basketball: Jordan Cricket: Kapil Dev NFL: Montana Golf: Woods Tennis: Sampras, Steffi Current: Basketball: Kobe Cricket: Dravid NFL: Tom Brady Golf: Woods Tennis: Federer

Re: Your Favorite player for each sport you like All time: Basketball: Jordan Cricket: Viv Richards NFL: Barry Sanders Golf: Ernile Els Tennis: Edberg, Steffi Football:Maradona Boxing: Tyson Baseball:Ken Griffey Jr Current: Basketball: Steve Nash Cricket: VVS laxman NFL: Tom Brady Golf: Woods Tennis: Federer Football:Ballack Boxing: None Baseball:Roger Clemens