Dravid and Shahrukh khan in soup

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Dravid for how dare he join Suraya-namaskar ceremopny during yoga camp of kids organized by RSS. Yes u guessed it that lying B#$% Brinda Karat is at work there ( remember Baba Ramdev's medicine sample he procured somehow with human bone traces and when challenged by Ramdev went under-ground). I wonder why she was not thrown behidn the bars for meddling with samples in order to vilify someone. Shahrukh khan is in trouble for taking potshot on Maharshi Balmiki in form of joke on KBC. Too bad for him this time manuvadi's are not that offended otherwise by now he would have bene haield as yet another great secualr sufi saint this time it's lower caste hindus who are crying foul so expect an apology pretty soon. Poor Khan saheb didn't play his cards well. Next time attack Rama even God Krishna is off-limit lest u want to fight with Lalujee and Mulayamjee. While I am at it Khan saheb make some effort to come of as little knowledgable right now u come of as perfect transmisison line. Quiz show is not about just rote-reading the question and answer. Words like inmein se kis state mein CPI(M) CM nahin the.. [CPI(M) is not individual it's political party] .

Re: Dravid and Shahrukh khan in soup

Shahrukh khan is in trouble for taking potshot on Maharshi Balmiki in form of joke on KBC. Too bad for him this time manuvadi's are not that offended otherwise by now he would have bene haield as yet another great secualr sufi saint this time it's lower caste hindus who are crying foul so expect an apology pretty soon. Poor Khan saheb didn't play his cards well. Next time attack Rama even God Krishna is off-limit lest u want to fight with Lalujee and Mulayamjee.
I doubt this mite trigger off anything at all. But our actors do need to curb themselves a lil bit I guess. SRK shoots non-stop throughout the day and doesn't seem to care what he talks about. Aamir was stuck in that Narmada issue for being stupid enough to handle an issue in all the wrong ways. The BigB has become the laughing stock of the country for bigging up his son's performance in Guru at any given opportunity. That said, the new KBC seems really good. I like SRK's self-deprecating humor and it makes the show a lot more enjoyable and fun than BigB's.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Dravid and Shahrukh khan in soup Barbs and counter barbs are on New Delhi: A day after the Left parties criticised Team India captain Rahul Dravid for visiting a "suryanamaskar" camp in Nagpur, the RSS and the BJP on Thursday attacked the Left, accusing the Communists of ideological bankruptcy. Sangh leader Ram Madhav described Dravid's presence at the January 20 event as a sign of the "growing clout" of the Indian culture and called the Left's objections as an "expression of jealousy". "It's a fact that 'suryanamaskar' attracts the likes of Rahul Dravid. A day will come when all those criticising such acts will themselves make a beeline for these good activities," Madhav said. He accused the Left of ideological bankruptcy as he cited reported visits of one of its ministers in West Bengal to Durga Puja programmes. Madhav referred to the SEZ row in Singur and Nandigram in the Left-ruled West Bengal and criticised the Communists over the recent farmers' protests there. The BJP, too, slammed the CPI(M) over Dravid's visit to the 'yagya'. "The Left's stand shows that they are opposed to Indian culture and believe in something alien," party vice-president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said.

Re: Dravid and Shahrukh khan in soup To be honest I don't understand this part "A day after the Left parties criticised Team India captain Rahul Dravid for visiting a "suryanamaskar" camp in Nagpur, the RSS and the BJP on Thursday attacked the Left, accusing the Communists of ideological bankruptcy. " Who are the left parties?