Why Pakistan play only weak teams ?

This decade ( 2000-2010)Pakistan played only 7 test match against OZ whereas India played 20. What is ICC doing ?
The reason for that is Australia haven't visited Pakistan since 1998. I'm sure India's number of having played 20 Test matches against Australia in the last decade would come down by a lot as well if you take away the number of Tests held in India. Both India and Pakistan have toured Australia twice in the last decade. Australia has toured India three times in the last decade which includes 11 Tests.
The reason for that is Australia haven't visited Pakistan since 1998. I'm sure India's number of having played 20 Test matches against Australia in the last decade would come down by a lot as well if you take away the number of Tests held in India.
OZ played Pak in 2002 in sub-continent and walloped them 2-0
I was checking the performance of various team this decade. Simple. You have got any problem.
Just checking. Your posts always seem to be focussed on Pakistan cricket, rather than Indian cricket. I don't see you question what the ICC is doing on why we always seem to play SL, hardly ever play the WI/BD. And to answer your question seriously. Ind-Aus is a money spinner for both boards just like the Ashes. if a team gets walloped 9-0, nobody would want to keep watching it every other year which means it does not generate enough revenue.
Just checking. Your posts always seem to be focussed on Pakistan cricket, rather than Indian cricket. I don't see you question what the ICC is doing on why we always seem to play SL, hardly ever play the WI/BD. And to answer your question seriously. Ind-Aus is a money spinner for both boards just like the Ashes. if a team gets walloped 9-0, nobody would want to keep watching it every other year which means it does not generate enough revenue.
This is because Cricket is the only thing in which Pakistan is good . Simple.
Not like Pakistan was bad all this decade. Pakistan had a really strong Test team in the mid of this decade and never had the luxury of Australia touring Pakistan, when the rest of the teams had no issue touring Pakistan. The luxury that India got and the place where India was able to beat Aussies was only at "home". I can easily fancy Pakistan chances had Australia played Pakistan in Pakistan b/w '05-'06, afterall we rolled over the pumped up Ashes winners back then. And excluding our current squad we have always given great fights to the rest of cricketing nations when it comes to Test cricket.