Another Day Another 50 odd Killed...

Birbal3

Muslim on Muslim violence in Iraq goes unabated...while people rant and rave about Gujarat 5 years ago... What a perverted world we live in... Where are the candlelight vigils in London, Paris, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Karachi, Riyadh, Jakarta, Kuala Lampur, etc. for the vitcims to this BRUTALITY and BARBARISM...? Also just released... UN report on Human rights abuses calls Darfur the BIGGEST Human rights VIOLATION currently...where are our Muslim friends...protesting this...where's our P-sec English Media in India writing about this?

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed... Birbal, Iraq is a country which was ruled by a Saddam Hussein, the shotgun-waving dictator who ruled Iraq with a remorseless brutality for a quarter-century. The people in the country doesnt know what democracy is. US is trying to establish democracy in a country where majority people hasnt experience in their life time and doesnt know what it is. It is sectarian voilence which is leading into a civil war. I think the only solution is neighboring countries like Syria, Iran help Iraq to stablize without helping the militias. Darfur, tensions were exacerbated in the last two decades of the twentieth century by a combination of environmental calamity, political opportunism and regional politics.United States government has described it as genocide. How can India's internal peace be related to tensions happenning else where?

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed... Bheem, I'm not for a propaganda war here.. Please listen: At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols. - Aldous Huxley Extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all. You are thinking in these lines, unfortunately!

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed... BINGO!!!! Bheem... Even Gandhi admitted that there were some times when violence would be preferable to turning the other cheek... Like when trying to protect the life of your loved one being attacked by a killer or rapist....

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed...

BINGO!!!! Bheem... Even Gandhi admitted that there were some times when violence would be preferable to turning the other cheek... Like when trying to protect the life of your loved one being attacked by a killer or rapist....
I cant believe it I have no respect for him. We could have got independence much earlier.

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed... CC yes Darfur has been ignored by North American media...but they also ignore Gujarat...or LA Riots for that matter... Why do we keep hearing about Gujarat in our p-sec media...? It is because the P-sec media wants to curry favor with the minority community in hope of helping their political bed mates....

But weren't you just criticizing the US media for ignoring Darfur... Last I heard... Darfur is not in USA either...
No i meant why are you singling out India for not covering Darfur - apart from France/Germany, nobody in this world is really covering Darfur. And yes, it'd make more sense for Indian media to focus on Gujrat more than Darfur, Gujrat being part of India and all that.

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed... CC Gujarat happened FIVE years ago... Darfur is happening NOW the scale is also different...there at the MOST 2000 died...here the death toll is in the 2 LAKH or more range... guess to you all that is not important... Oh well keep on harping on Gujarat... for all I care... As I wrote earlier... I visited Gujarat recently and would say it is 1000 times better than Darfur... but carry on with your anti-Gujarat Tirade... I don't care anymore about what ignoramus' think or say....

guess to you all that is not important...
Where did i say it wasnt important ? I simply said don't single out Indian media for ignoring a 'current' crisis like Darfur for the entire world is ignoring Darfur. And any country will focus on an internal tragedy far far more than an external tragedy. Its a given. Even less people died due to Katrina but it still gets way more headlines than Darfur.
but carry on with your anti-Gujarat Tirade...
You are playing the part of a touchy-Gujju quite well.

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed... Since when did Iraq become a benchmark for India? What happened in Gujarat was uncalled for. Both the train massacre and the aftermath. We as a country can do better than that.

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed... Today Pakistan accused India of harbouring terrorists in Baluchistan (spelling not correct?) I heard on TV India has been handed a dossier of the alleged funding of one of the militant group in Pakistan. Wonder how much is true???

Since when did Iraq become a benchmark for India? What happened in Gujarat was uncalled for. Both the train massacre and the aftermath. We as a country can do better than that.
Tell that to the guys who took out a juloos IN BANGALORE protesting against Saddams hanging ..... I press did not go nuts on this for some weird reason .... but had Shiv Sena done something like say protest on Aurangzebs birthday you know what happens .... heheheheee :lmao:
Jaffer Sharif is an idiot who should be arrested and put behind bars for inciting violence. Any muslim who participated in that rally needs to be arrested and put behind bars also. Now , I don't understand your point at all. Why are you not holding those Hindu and Muslim mobs (for the train carnage) responsible for homicide in Gujarat riots ? :shrug: Why are you not holding Modi and Thackerey responsible for Gujarat and Mumbai riots and supporting criminal action against them . What has KP's got to do with these atrocities ?

KR , That is mob justice or mob mentality more than a organized crime.... they realize that they get facked by their own politicos in votebank politics and the Mullahs will continue to exploit that situation to the hilt... hence the taking law into their own hands thing.... cant really blame them when Haramis go protesting Bindaas in BANGALORE of all places ... Is it unfortunate : Yes I have said that ... but are the Hindus responsible for it : Absolutely no .... Now the question I have for the pseudo-secs here is where do these barstards go hiding when riots happen in Karnataka for no reason .... Where do these harams go when you have a juloos taken out in Bhadravathi where the Mullahs go Paistan Zindabad .. or in the Hubli riots were the Mullahs bluntly refused to fly the National flag on Idgah maidan ?
Again , I would be the first one to agree with you that KP's got the raw deal and Kashmir muslim zealots should be arrested on criminal charges for their tacit approval of KP's forced evacuation. Any muslim showing allegiance to Pakistan should be deported immediately. You must have already noticed , I am not PSec and I only believe justice , fairness and what is the right thing to do. I would support scraping special status to kashmir and have mass migration of all Indians to Kashmir. We need the population demographic to be more balanced out there. Muslims cannot demand a separate land just because they are majority. Also, this Sharia business their should be scrapped immediately. I have already stated clearly that I am for UNIFORM CIVIL CODE. Now, their is no justification for killing innocent muslims in Gujarat or Mumbai. Any Hindu indulging in this kind of nefarious criminal activity should be arrested and legal action must be pursued . Same with Muslims who participate in riots and killing of innocent Hindus whether in Kashmir or Mysore or anywhere else. BTW , I did read those links about Prophet and will do more research on that topic.

The more the Hindus get shafted the more you will see such incidents of taking the law into your own hands kinda situation
And it is not acceptable when that happens. We are a land of laws and not barbarians.

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed... I would agree that their are resident PSec who don't want to be accountable in certain situations . Hey, just on the burqa thread , I found some of the views by these so called Psecs absurd. And some of them disappeared from the thread.

The blame squarely lays on the Jihadis,And the Pseudo-Secs
But you need to blame Hinduism also in my opinion. You are ignoring the fact that most of the RSS/VHP/Bajrang Dal/Shiv Sena are members of upper caste. Many so called lower caste folks DO NOT support these Hindutva parties because of past oppression. They actually support Congress and UPA . Are you now, gonna call all these lower caste guys PSec? While RSS/VHP are taking steps in the right direction by includingmore Dalits into their fold , lot of work still remains to be done.

I suppose that was not a pleasant reading for you .... apologies ... not my fault.. :shrug:
Even you will have to agree that Ali Sina is known muslim hater who founded faith freedom . I would like to read other side of the story before passing judgement. Now, I have already established and you have agreed before that Sri Krishna was a womaniser. And he is supposed to be our guide with all his Gita and other sermons ?? It may be easy to find faults with our God also. This does not vindicate Prophet. I am just trying the play the devil's advocate. I will post a detailed post which will be much more than a missive later during the week.