Is Khaled Sheikh Muhammed ...

Zooter

a Pakistani? I know he resided in Pak., killed Daniel Pearle in Pak., and may have been born there (?). But, is he really Pakistani, or just the son of some non-Pak. expats who just happened to be born there. This is actually a pretty important little nugget.

Re: Is Khaled Sheikh Muhammed ... The documentary Rajeev is referring too was also shown on CNN; as part of their "Special Investigations Unit" programme. Absolutely chilling tale. Khalid Sheikh was a British citizen of Pakistani descent. He ditched the London School of Economics to fight in Bosnia and eventually ended up under Bin Laden's @ss in Afghanistan. On the documentary, they showed an interview of him when he was in an Indian hospital nursing injuries (grr...) and he claimed that he was a British national. While in the hospital, he was never visited by any British embassy official however the Paki defence attache did pay him a visit...

Re: Is Khaled Sheikh Muhammed ... Wow! So, he really is a Pak. I'm telling you: the American public is COMPLETELY IN THE DARK about Pak.'s close associations with international militancy. I wonder what my fellow Yanks would do if they found out that the 9/11 planner was a Pakistani. Most people are well aware that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi--I wonder who the other 4 were?!?!