Will this kid be found?

Gaurav

This is all over the news. Feel sorry for the family and even more for the kid :roll:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/leicestershire/6623127.stm http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6636869.stm Do yout think the parents were wrong for leaving the kid unattended? Would you do the same if you were on holiday? The parents went to eat in a Tapas restaurant while the kid was left sleeping alone in their hotel room. Some one went in and stole the child. Apparently the parents said that they were going back every half hour to check up on her. How F**ing long were they away in total?

Re: Will this kid be found? Never happened to me/not an issue with me. If i went out of sight for more than 30 min and i kept silent, mom always assumed that some monster's eating me or killing me and she goes on the prowl. Me left unattended in childhood never happened.

Re: Will this kid be found? I would understand if a parent had to leave the child sleeping in their private house for 2-3 minutes due to some exceptional emergency.... ...but for going to a restaurant that also in a foreign land? :eew:

Re: Will this kid be found? It is a crime in this part of the world to leave a wee kid unattended. I'm sure only those that kept an eye on this family must have done this. I'm sure the abductors would have found the right time in any case whether the kid was attended or unattended. This happening in a foreign country just makes it that much harder for the family to cope and trace the kid.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Will this kid be found?

The parents went to eat in a Tapas restaurant while the kid was left sleeping alone in their hotel room. Some one went in and stole the child.
Stupid parents, my wife won't even take bath until I come home, because that means she will have to leave the little guy alone in living room; forget about locking him in and then going out..