"Rent this space" auction

IKnowU

I'll have a parallel auction running in here now. For those who want to "free this space" out please bid. P.S: Free this space out = deleting this thread and/or banning IknowU :aetsch:

I am a non-profit organization like BCCI. Any profits made from my operation contributes towards ICF's growth (as compared to BCCI's profit that goes towards ONLY cricket).

Well im the new entertainment provider for ICF. My goal is to deliver and entertain the members of ICF through many various forms. This auction is my first brainchild plan of a continuing long term development plan. The profits I receive from this enterprise are solely legitimate. :secret: ps. Blues 2 -0 last night :aha: hopefully we are past our injuries and woeful form :pray:

you can't decide that :dontknow:
otherwise it will be shill bidding, and it will take forever to finish the auction.......... Ill take your bid nevertheless. I hope the anonymous bidder jacks up the price to cut out this cheapness :icflove:

Well im the new entertainment provider for ICF. My goal is to deliver and entertain the members of ICF through many various forms. This auction is my first brainchild plan of a continuing long term development plan. The profits I receive from this enterprise are solely legitimate. :secret: ps. Blues 2 -0 last night :aha: hopefully we are past our injuries and woeful form :pray:
:finger::finger: we are going to destroy Rottenham tonight :two_thumbs_up:

otherwise it will be shill bidding, and it will take forever to finish the auction.......... Ill take your bid nevertheless. I hope the anonymous bidder jacks up the price to cut out this cheapness :icflove:
Lol..auction finishes tonight..u mentioned that...so just wait few more hours.. And I don't think there is anonymous bidder...:hysterical: Bring him on here or just get on with it