Little Johnny Jokes!

Dirty_South

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside." Grandson, I wanna you lissina me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me.""But grandpa, I really don't like guns. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?" You lissina me. Somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big home and maybe a couple of bambinos. "Somma day you gonna coma home and maybe finda your wife inna bed with another man. "Whatta you gonna do then... pointa to your watch and say, Times Up???"

Re: Little Johnny Jokes! Johnny : "Hey, bud, how are ya?" Cairns : "I'm good. Congratulations, that new Girlfriend of yours is beautiful!" Johnny : "Well, I'm glad you like her. Believe it or not, she's a robot! Cairns : "No way, how could that be?" Johnny : "Way! She's the latest model from Japan. Lemme tell you how she works. If you squeeze her left tit, she takes dictation. If you squeeze her right tit, she types a letter. And that's not all, she can have sex, too!" Cairns : "Holy $hit ! You're kidding, right?" Johnny : "No, she's something, huh? Tell you what, you can even borrow her" So, Johnny's friend takes her into the restroom and is in there with her for a while. Suddenly, Johnny hears him screaming "Eeeeyaaaaa! Heeelp" Ooooooh! Aaaaaaah!Heeelllllep!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeaaargghhhh!" Johnny says to himself, "F*ck!!! I forgot to tell him her ass is a pencil sharpener!"

Re: Little Johnny Jokes! Little Johnny walked into his dad's bedroom one day only catch him sitting on the side of his bed sliding on a condom. Johnny's father, in attempt to hide his full erection with a condom on it, bent over as if to look under the bed. Little Johnny asked curiously "What ya doin dad?" His father quickly replied, "I thought I saw a rat go underneath the bed, to which Little Johnny replied "What ya gonna do, F*ck him??!!!?"

Re: Little Johnny Jokes! One day Little Susie got her "monthly bleeding" for the first time in her life. Having failed to understand what was going on and being really frightened, she decided to share her trouble with little Johnny. Having found Johnny she told and showed him what her problem was. Johnny's face grew serious and he said, "You know, I'm not a doctor, but it looks like someone just ripped your balls off!"

Re: Little Johnny Jokes! Little Johnny's father asked him, "Do you know about the birds and the bees?" "I don't want to know!" little Johnny said, bursting into tears. Confused, the father asked little Johnny what was wrong. "Oh dad," Little Johnny sobbed, "At age six I got the 'there's no Santa' speech. At age seven I got the 'there's no Easter bunny' speech. Then at age 8 you hit me with the 'there's no tooth fairy' speech! If you're going to tell me now that grown-ups don't really Fcuk, I've got nothing left to live for!"

Re: Little Johnny Jokes! Little Johnny comes home from catholic school with a black eye. His father sees it and says "Johnny, how many times do I have to tell you not to fight with the other boys?" But Dad, it wasn't my fault. We were all in church saying our prayers. We all stood up and my teacher in front of me had her dress in the Crack of her butt. I reached over and pulled it out. That's when she hit me! "Johnny", the father said. You don't do those kind of things to women. Sure enough, the very next day Johnny came home with the other eye black and blue. Johnny's father said, "Johnny, I thought we had a talk!" "But Dad" Johnny said. "It wasn't my fault. There we were in church saying our prayers. We all stood up and my teacher in front of us had her dress in the Crack of her butt. Then Louie who was sitting next to me saw it and he reached over and pulled t out. Now I know she doesn't like this, so I pushed it back in!"