Any wrestling fans here?

glogirl

@DHON I saw them in 96 at Indra Gandhi stadium Kane who was Issac Yankem then (dentist gimmick). Ahmad Johnson' date='Kevin Nash,Yokozuna,Sean Waltman sadly at that time my fav Bret Hart could not see him[/quote'] They came in 2002 ,also in the Indira Gandhi indoor stadium.It was a great experience,I saw Rob van dam,Kane,Shawn Micheals,Chris Jericho and Dlo Brown B->

:headshake: The Deadman' date=' i.e. The Phenom is the greatest. I did'nt like that American Badasss gimmick of the Undertaker at all.[/quote'] i liked his gimmick that went with his theme keep rollin by limp bizkit it was so kickass.

@Dhon no he wasnt Jeff' date='Kane,Rvd,HHH,FLAIR,HELMS,Y2J,CHRISTIAN,REGAL,LATE TEST,BOOKER,LANCE STORM he wrote some nasty things abt India.[/quote'] Were you also there in the stadium ,becoz I dont remember all the names :cantstop:

Triple H is a big politician backstage he is 1 of the reasons there is lack of main eventers on Raw he berried a lot of talents. Cena was lucky that he became a star and then moved to Raw
I think most of Triple H's power and politics was due to the fact that he's the son-in-law of Vince McMohan.

I think most of Triple H's power and politics was due to the fact that he's the son-in-law of Vince McMohan.
What politics are you guys talking about,they are professionals,both HHH and Stephanie are the writers of WWE as well :dontknow: