Home renovation...

THX_1138

I am planning to renovate my apartment or as i call it, "Caligula's last huzzah"!! in particular i am trying to replace the carpet with wood paneling and was wondering if any of you guys had attempted a similar feat and if so, do shed some light regarding your experience which might make my task a lot less painful!

I have never ever been a handy man. I don't even do the lawns, I get somone to do it for me. It won't save you much if it's only a carpet relay I would think. Why not get it done by some professional?

I have never ever been a handy man. I don't even do the lawns' date=' I get somone to do it for me. It won't save you much if it's only a carpet relay I would think. Why not get it done by some professional?[/quote'] i spoke to this one bloke, him and his army of illegal immigrants promised to do it for 200 bucks a room but i m still shopping though i am yet to see anyone beat his offer. trust me ravi, this is not something i was planning to undertake myself! so you arent alone when you say "i have never ever been a handy man".