Whom would you have in the team - Dhoni or Sachin?

Ultimate_Game

Whom would you have in the team - Dhoni or Sachin?  

1. 1.

• Dhoni - The guy who knows how to win
    • Tendulkar - Arguably the best batsman ever

:facepalm:
Why so? I think it's a pretty interesting hypothetical quandry. For years Tendulkar has always been the clear fan favorite and I never thought any other player would ever overtake Tendulkar. But now if given a choice Dhoni would be my first name on the team sheet. I was curious to see whether others feel the same way.

Care to elaborate why? I have already explained my rationale in my previous post.
Only Extremists would make a choice in that case. There is no reason for any genuine fan to chose between Dhoni and Sachin. It would've made sense if you had asked that who would you chose as captain.

Only Extremists would make a choice in that case. There is no reason that any true fan would chose between Dhoni and Sachin. It would've made sense if you had asked that who would you chose as captain.
As I explained this is a hypothetical query. I am not saying we are going to select a team with only one of these two. This is similar to the exercise like which foreign player would you have in your team, or who is a better batsman - Ponting or Lara etc.