Terror attacks (UK)

Gaurav

Here we go again! Thankfully the car bombs in London got diffused. Both the MOFOs from the Glasgow attack are under arrest. While being arrested the ROP follower was throwing punches and shouting Allah... (source BBC) :hysterical: I hope they get serviced by 72 male virgins in prison! :giggle: Absolutely shameless these people! The most sad part of all this is that desi British non-muslims will have to be more careful and not get caught up in any retaliatory attacks. I am sticking a British flag on my front window just to be safe. EDIT- COMPLETELY UNCONFIRMED report- Car fire at Heathrow?

The UK police police seem to be experts at diffusing bombs before they go off/catching wannabe terrorists before they cause damag/unearthing gruesome terror plots before they are put into action... How come this happens only in the UK ? Is the Scotland Yard SO good ? or its just some other "co-incidencs" ?

ow come this happens only in the UK ? Is the Scotland Yard SO good ? or its just some other "co-incidencs" ?
I am not buying conspiracy theory specially as far as the Glasgow attack is concerned. Two Asian muslims are under arrest and their actions were witnessed by plenty of normal people. No person would be willing to get burnt just to be part of some conspiracy. So I am not buying conspiracy cr@p that apologists jump on straight away.

I am not buying conspiracy theory specially as far as the Glasgow attack is concerned. Two Asian muslims are under arrest and their actions were witnessed by plenty of normal people. No person would be willing to get burnt just to be part of some conspiracy. So I am not buying conspiracy cr@p that apologists jump on straight away.
WHAT IF, the two guys who were caught( and i am refraining from referring to them as muslims here , coz that is not what i am trying to get at) were just innocent civilians who happened to be near the "car" at that time ? The police say they arrested them on suspicion , tries them and the court releases them for want of evidence. Have seen that happen many times before ! Meanwhile , the ultimate objective of this whole operation -- To create more anti-islamic paranoia , is acheived !

Guest dada_rocks
The UK police police seem to be experts at diffusing bombs before they go off/catching wannabe terrorists before they cause damag/unearthing gruesome terror plots before they are put into action... How come this happens only in the UK ? Is the Scotland Yard SO good ? or its just some other "co-incidencs" ?
EVEN US police is no less so far they have kept sock on ROp activists activities after 9/11..... Key is cooperation of decent ROP practictioners in busting these idiots plan and cooperation of decent wing is continenget on fear of backlash. yes not very politically correct way to deal with things but hey whatever works and few livs get saved I for one am not complaining

Guest dada_rocks
WHAT IF' date=' the two guys who were caught( and i am refraining from referring to them as muslims here , coz that is not what i am trying to get at) were just innocent civilians who happened to be near the "car" at that time ? The police say they arrested them on suspicion , tries them and the court releases them for want of evidence. [b']Have seen that happen many times before ! Meanwhile , the ultimate objective of this whole operation -- To create more anti-islamic paranoia , is acheived !
Many times .. when did that happen.. I see no other group with any motive to resort to this kind of crap.... Conspiracy theory is dozen a dime anyway from 9/11 happend because bush wanted to attack iraq and afganistan god knwos what does attacking afganistan achieve to godhara train victims self-immolaed themselves and those standing outwisde with sword in hand were trying to help those burning inside, I have heard many legless tales of conspiracy theory..

Does not apply to Glasgow case. If someone was innocent then... a) Why would you punch policeman and shout allah, allah, allah? b) why would you pour petrol? c) Why would you reverse the car and then try to slam it again? d) Clear eye witness account of the two men jumping out of the vehicle. But if it makes you happy then I would say that the attackers were Hare Krishan followers :hysterical:

Meanwhile , the ultimate objective of this whole operation -- To create more anti-islamic paranoia , is acheived !
The way you speak is as if the Muzzies in Britain are not doing anything to create the paranoia!

Many times .. when did that happen.. I see no other group with any motive to resort to this kind of crap....
I got to make one thing absolutely clear here. I have absolutely nothing agaisnt any religion, nor am i trying to defend any religoin. And i can distinctly recollect 2-3 incidents on T.V where there were raids on islamic neighbourhoods in U.K, suspects arrested and put in Jail. God knows what has happend to them ! As much as you have the freedom to question the validity of conspiriacy theories, you wouldnt be doing yourself any favour , if you completely neglect them too !

And i can distinctly recollect 2-3 incidents on T.V where there were raids on islamic neighbourhoods in U.K, suspects arrested and put in Jail. God knows what has happend to them !
maris some of the people who got arrested were not your middle of the road brown skinned folks. They were hardcore muzzies. So even if they were innocent I don't feel sorry for them.
As much as you have the freedom to question the validity of conspiriacy theories, you wouldnt be doing yourself any favour , if you completely neglect them too !
Fair enough but why say "I have absolutely nothing agaisnt any religion"? Why not call a duck a duck? So tomorrow if someone start a religion that promotes child abuse then you won't have anything against that religion either?

Does not apply to Glasgow case. If someone was innocent then... a) Why would you punch policeman and shout allah, allah, allah?
How convenient ! here you have two suspects , about to be caught by the police , and they oblidgingly give evidence to the police, shouting their motives out ! You actually buy the story ? If i were that person , i would rather shut my mouth, get apprehended , and try to prove myself innocent in the court. These terror cases are notorious for letting go people for lack evidence, coz the evidence in many cases , is circumstantial.
b) why would you pour petrol? c) Why would you reverse the car and then try to slam it again? d) Clear eye witness account of the two men jumping out of the vehicle.
Does the name Jean Charles de Menezes ring any bell ? The brazilian who was killed in the UK ? he ran too, he seemed afraid too. Thats why they shot him ! And we all know what the truth was !
But if it makes you happy then I would say that the attackers were Hare Krishan followers :hysterical:
Again i have to make one thing crystal clear here. I dont have any issues/leanings towards any particular community. I am just trying to be fair. The above quote seem to suggest as though i would be happy if Hndus were caught. Trust me , i would up in arms in that case too. I am just trying to highlight the case of innocent civilians. Coz ultimately , its innocent civilians who suffer most in this crap of a war on terror !

Fair enough but why say "I have absolutely nothing agaisnt any religion"? Why not call a duck a duck? So tomorrow if someone start a religion that promotes child abuse then you won't have anything against that religion either?
did i defend Al-Qaqda ? or the hizb-ul-mujahedeen ? for all its terror attacks ? I say it now , they are worse and deserve to be condemmed ! and i shall do so too ! Prove it to me , and i shall give you my forthright opinion on it. Till then , I will remain neutral, rightfully so.

How convenient ! here you have two suspects ' date=' about to be caught by the police , and they oblidgingly give evidence to the police, shouting their motives out ! You actually buy the story ? If i were that person , i would rather shut my mouth, get apprehended , and try to prove myself innocent in the court. These terror cases are notorious for letting go people for lack evidence, coz the evidence in many cases , is circumstantial.[/quote'] Is that why some of them got life in prison recently? There is a difference between clear cut cases and the type you are referring to.
Does the name Jean Charles de Menezes ring any bell ? The brazilian who was killed in the UK ? he ran too, he seemed afraid too. Thats why they shot him ! And we all know what the truth was !
Completely different situation. Again it was not a conspiracy but false intelligence. Police blew it. In this case as things stand police did not do anything wrong. I am not believing everything 100% that the authorities say. If new information comes then I will change my opinion. As things stand it's a clear cut case.

Is that why some of them got life in prison recently? There is a difference between clear cut cases and the type you are referring to.
The point I am trying to make here -- nobody would give public evidence like shouting " Allah ! Allah ! " in front of the police ! And it kinda seems a little movie-ish too ! And just as an after thought , will islamic extremists shout "Allah Allah !" when they get caught ? I though its something else, something along the lines of " God is great" or whatever. This itself makes me doubt the veracity of this.
Completely different situation. Again it was not a conspiracy but false intelligence. Police blew it. In this case as things stand police did not do anything wrong. I am not believing everything 100% that the authorities say. If new information comes then I will change my opinion. As things stand it's a clear cut case.
Perfect. That is what i want. Keep your mind open and refrain from jumping to conclusions on just seeing one news report ! If proved beyond doubt that that is person IS guilty , blast him to hell ! I have abs no problems with that actually. And the brazilian guy's case just goes on to highlight how the evidence/circumstances may seem to suggest as though the person is guilty, but in reality he is not.

42446848airport2203ei4.jpg That is what the place looked like. According to eyewitnesses at Glasgow, the guy in the car splashed himself with petrol and set it alight with a big smile on his face. Acc to BBC, people were saying "let them burn". Four people have been arrested which include two from the car. Morons...the lot of them.

How convenient ! here you have two suspects , about to be caught by the police , and they oblidgingly give evidence to the police, shouting their motives out ! You actually buy the story ? If i were that person , i would rather shut my mouth, get apprehended , and try to prove myself innocent in the court. These terror cases are notorious for letting go people for lack evidence, coz the evidence in many cases , is circumstantial.
How do you prove yourself innocent when you set fire to a car in broad daylight and drive it into the terminal building of an international airport, with 250 people watching, Sriram? Yes, circumstantial evidence indeed!

How do you prove yourself innocent when you set fire to a car in broad daylight and drive it into the terminal building of an international airport, with 250 people watching, Sriram? Yes, circumstantial evidence indeed!
If an indeed those guys set fire to the car and tried to drive it into the airport , THEN that is pretty dammning evidence i would say. But to quote stuff like " The person shouted Allah ! Allah when he was caught" , as actually evidence or proof of his intent is what i have problem against. In a gist , what I am saying when i say such evidence is circumstantial is - Can anybody prove he shouted "allah allah !" . How close were the witness to the suspect ? to have actually heard what he had shouted ?

If an indeed those guys set fire to the car and tried to drive it into the airport ' date=' THEN that is pretty dammning evidence i would say. But to quote stuff like " The person shouted Allah ! Allah when he was caught" , as actually evidence or proof of his intent is what i have problem against. In a gist , what I am saying when i say such evidence is circumstantial is - Can anybody prove he shouted "allah allah !" . How close were the witness to the suspect ? to have actually heard what he had shouted ?[/quote'] The Allah Allah thing might have been blown out of proportion by the media...Jus like the smile on the guys face when he ignited the petrol. That aside...there is no doubt that these two guys did set fire to the car n possibly themselves n tried to drive the vehicle into the airport...acc to reports in to a packed departing lounge. Fecking nutters.

The point I am trying to make here -- nobody would give public evidence like shouting " Allah ! Allah ! " in front of the police ! And it kinda seems a little movie-ish too ! And just as an after thought , will islamic extremists shout "Allah Allah !" when they get caught ? I though its something else, something along the lines of " God is great" or whatever. This itself makes me doubt the veracity of this. Perfect. That is what i want. Keep your mind open and refrain from jumping to conclusions on just seeing one news report ! If proved beyond doubt that that is person IS guilty , blast him to hell ! I have abs no problems with that actually. And the brazilian guy's case just goes on to highlight how the evidence/circumstances may seem to suggest as though the person is guilty, but in reality he is not.
Jesus mate, you need to stop visiting dodgy Islamic websites.:P

Jesus mate' date=' you need to stop visiting dodgy Islamic websites.:P[/quote'] hahaha.. just what i feared the most ! being labelled as " Pro-Muslim" or "Anti-Hindu" or whatver ! Well, if thats a price on has to pay for going agaisnt public opinion, so be it ! And speaking about dodgy islamic websites , i dont even a freakin clue of what you are talking about ! :hysterical: