Matt Prior- England find their keeper

I have watched Matt Prior for quite a few matches. I must say that he looks promising for England. They have found a proper batsmen wicket keeper. I think after Alec Stewart, he seems their most equipped batsman-wicketkeeper. He seems to play like with the arrogance and style of Pieterson, and I see a long future for him in the English side albeit after seeing him do well for a single tour. The like of Reid and the other keeper(forget his name) will find it very very difficult to comeback into the team

Prior shouldnt have a problem keeping his place in the side. Reid , Jones are crappy batsman and Nixon is just too old. I must say i am pleasantly surprised Prior has done what he has done and rated in the way he has been. He looked VERY ordinary in Eng's previous tour to India. Looked totally out of place against the spinners.

Didnt know that Prior already toured iNdia
Yes he did. Played in the series that India won 5-1 He scored 111 runs in the series , at an ave of 18. I didnt see anything spectacular then. It was just his second full series though.