ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier

Sir john

ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier  

1. 1.

:hello: mate where was u? seen u here nd there after a year i think.
forgot my stupid email and password for ICF " I have like 15 emails" :--D but now I will be here on regular basis. did you watch Afghanistan vs Pakistan ? too bad we lost but the reverse sweep six of Mohammad Shahzad was magical :dance:
forgot my stupid email and password for ICF " I have like 15 emails" :--D but now I will be here on regular basis. did you watch Afghanistan vs Pakistan ? too bad we lost but the reverse sweep six of Mohammad Shahzad was magical :dance:
yes i watched the whole match,afghan played well they missed hamid .:nervous:
He swung his bat as if it was a twig.:nervous:
sometimes this is what irritates me , they all try to slog but progress is a slow process and back with their favorite coach Hope we qualify for T20. Who knows another Indian and Afghan match in WT20 :omg: Also India is welling to built two cricket stadiums in Afghanistan
sometimes this is what irritates me , they all try to slog but progress is a slow process and back with their favorite coach Hope we qualify for T20. Who knows another Indian and Afghan match in WT20 :omg: Also India is welling to built two cricket stadiums in Afghanistan
Irritates you? I was trying to acknowledge the way he swung that heavy bat.. :) That was awesome!

@zelig

tournament format The countries that top the two groups will feature in the 1st Qualifying Final on 22 March with the winner sealing their place in the ICC World Twenty20 to be staged in Sri Lanka from 18 September to 7 October 2012. Meanwhile, the sides that finish second and third in the two groups will play cross-over matches. The winners of those matches will meet in the Preliminary Final on 23 March. The 2nd Qualifying Final - for the second spot in the ICC World Twenty20 - will take place on 24 March between the loser of the 1st Qualifying Final and the winner of the Preliminary Final. The winners of the two Qualifying Finals will play in the Tournament Final on the evening of 24 March.