Poll : Your expectations for the 2nd test Ind v SA

King

I was one of the optimists prior to the start of the test series and predicted a 1-0 win for India in the test series. I did not hope the victory would come this early in the test series. Let us give ourselves a chance to predict the result of the second test and revisit when it's complete.

Re: Poll : Your expectations for the 2nd test Ind v SA I have voted for India to win the second test. I'm not as confident this time despite voting for India to win. I think India went overboard in rejoicing and clearly they did not have their feet grounded. Reminds me of similar situations in the last few years. I feel India have about 60% chance of winning the test match considering the batting and bowling form of the Saffies. I think couple of good changes for India should do the trick. I don't expect South Africa to fold for under 100 again in this test series but I feel the Indian batters are most definitely going to come to rescue. Many a times both batting and bowling has been rather inconsistent after a spectacular performance. Going by history Indian bowlers should do a shit job this time around :hic: but batters should come to party. If India can win this test match I will have no doubt this team will have well and truly peaked at the right time which will bode well for the World Cup.

Re: Poll : Your expectations for the 2nd test Ind v SA I expect IND to fight well but in the end SA will prevail. I expect Kallis to score big and the likes of AB Develliars, Boucher etc should be able to give him solid support. From the Indian POV i expect Sreesanth to cool off a bit so a lot will be depending in Zaheer and Munaf(if he plays).

Re: Poll : Your expectations for the 2nd test Ind v SA

please ravi say india will loose, we win. Dont say india will win :wall: :wall: Trust me say that india WILL win!
Even before the start of the series I had said India will win the series 1-0. I don't reckon I'm jinxing the team anymore.
Trust me say that india WILL win!
Of course I said India WILL win.

Re: Poll : Your expectations for the 2nd test Ind v SA hands down victory.... Saffies jus dont have the quality to face our bowlers.... them scoring 290 was more due to the pitch easing out and our bowlers slackened a bit for the last 5 wickets.... this time is different than previous time, Ravi...

Re: Poll : Your expectations for the 2nd test Ind v SA I am not feeling the optimism guys. The bowling attack has been spruced up with Munaf coming in for VRV, but i still don't have confidence in the batting lineup. SA can't afford to lose this and they certainly won't be bundled out for 84 again, so i am expecting them to win by a big 7 wicket/100 run margin.

Re: Poll : Your expectations for the 2nd test Ind v SA a lot depends on our kaptaan... how he keeps the guys motivated and focussed for the five days..and how he executes the plans on field... also his batting... its been really long since his last double century...time for another kiss on the indian sun..skipper...after scoring a double or triple century..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Poll : Your expectations for the 2nd test Ind v SA Ganguly once again opts for optiona net session.. Hoping for a century and India win eventually. :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Poll : Your expectations for the 2nd test Ind v SA after first test match expectations are high... otoh our parosi give this sort of poll result even againt aussie in a test match despite a decade of utter humilation whichever way u look at it ..

Re: Poll : Your expectations for the 2nd test Ind v SA

72% have voted for an Indian win! :duh: Gosh, we are getting as bad as our Padosees in living in La La land!!
Why so much pessimism Dhondy? Right from the time the series started you have predicted a white wash. Hasn't the last test win transformed you a little bit? Not even a little hope India may pull it off?

Re: Poll : Your expectations for the 2nd test Ind v SA Fair call India got rolled out for under 100 in the ODI but in the past couple of years there have huge scores by South Africa and the visiting team. South Africa haven't had a great time at Durban. Australia and England beat South Africa comfortably. Even West Indies have shown fair bit of fight on this ground. By now I feel Indian batsmen know what to expect out of the pitch and should have definitely gotten used to the extra bounce. Although not as optimistic as I was prior to the start of the test series, I fell the batters will come to party in this test match.