Dale Steyn declares England as phoney No 1 Test side

I am more worried about the Pakistan series than I am the SA one as I think the pitches will be highly unusual. I still see us being No1 and beating India at home
Nah, I do not think so. English cant beat us in India. Having said that, I mean it honestly. Not trying to demean you. And I was not aware you were senior to us. I hope I have not used any offensive language. Its only a game anyways !
Nah' date=' I do not think so. English cant beat us in India. Having said that, I mean it honestly. Not trying to demean you. And I was not aware you were senior to us. I hope I have not used any offensive language. Its only a game anyways ![/quote'] No, your comments are like mine, those of a passionate cricket lover. I say that as long as you do not doctor the pitches, that we will beat you
No, your comments are like mine, those of a passionate cricket lover. I say that as long as you do not doctor the pitches, that we will beat you
Your word doctored are demeaning. You play to your home advantage. And Indian pitches are really good test wickets off late...You cannot deny the fact. you ppl tried ur best to give us hostile conditions, so why use the word ' doctored ' ?
Your word doctored are demeaning. You play to your home advantage. And Indian pitches are really good test wickets off late...You cannot deny the fact. you ppl tried ur best to give us hostile conditions' date=' so why use the word ' doctored ' ?[/quote'] Doctoring a pitch happens. We could have for instance not cut our pitches back and they would have seamed all over the shop.
We made friendly pitches and let you win the toss first two times' date=' what more do you want:hysterical:[/quote'] Well, its obvious the Indian cricket team can handle nothing...If you are asking me personally, well I will settle for a beautiful, ravishing blonde :) Plz, just this one...puhleez !
Well, open up your eyes and take a look at the heading of the thread...Where does India come into the picture, sonny boy ? Getting a bit overzealous, are you ? Btw, what makes you believe that India will be whitewashed in Aus ? Giving you a taste of ur own medicine, u didnt take into account that England are going to be whitewashed and whooped when they tour India later. Remember, u got the news first from me..Dont forget... It will be a long and killing tour for them. The Indian hospitality will no more be warm for the English after how they have treated us shamefully in press and off field. That was a disgrace ! You will get it back :)
The heading of the thread says it all; it's not about this 'fact' that India will regain #1 in a few months time. It's speculation. I base my notion that India will be whitewashed in Aus on the 'fact' that India have just got hammered by a decidedly poor England team. As soon as they meet someone who's half decent, it will be an innings and something victory for their opponents every time :finger:
You are underestimating TEAM INDIA. If they play with a perfect game plan against any team, No one can beat them. India has strong reserve bench. The only problem is selection committee. They are ignoring some players such as PUJARA and many more. Most people say that India won't have test winning ability after retirement of Sachin,Dravid and Laxman. It is not correct to say.
I think part of the problem is that so many fans here overestimate Team India. Strong reserve bench? You're pulling my plonker..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
The heading of the thread says it all; it's not about this 'fact' that India will regain #1 in a few months time. It's speculation. I base my notion that India will be whitewashed in Aus on the 'fact' that India have just got hammered by a decidedly poor England team. As soon as they meet someone who's half decent, it will be an innings and something victory for their opponents every time :finger:
you do realise we got a few months till the aussie challenge.. and u do also realise that the aussie team is not the same of the past... if india sort out a few problems in the bowling side.. itll be a close series, and they certainly wont whitewash us. batting will take care of itself... failures happen in sport... and the english tour has been one.. but that doesn't mean we will suck again.
you do realise we got a few months till the aussie challenge.. and u do also realise that the aussie team is not the same of the past... if india sort out a few problems in the bowling side.. itll be a close series, and they certainly wont whitewash us. batting will take care of itself... failures happen in sport... and the english tour has been one.. but that doesn't mean we will suck again.
Has India ever won a series in Aus?
Its not about India , sonny boy ! Its just plain and simple...How long will England be No1 ,thats it ! Take a chill pill ! And u say this was a weak English team ? Hahaha...A certain Mr Swann was quoted recently as calling this English team the best he's ever been a part of...I guess u really know a little more than Swannie and the other English players...Is that you Sir Botham in disguise ? :hysterical::hysterical: The fact is, u met an Indian team which was jaded and injured. Thank ur stars. Another day, another time, a fresh Indian team and things would have been different, u know ! And we have always celebrated our wins abroad..Home wins do not matter to Indian fans as much as away wins. Its just the opposite with u guys. Wait and watch, ur ' weak team' is going to surprise u pretty soon !