BCCI nets 231.64 crore for current fiscal

King

Mumbai: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has recorded a net revenue of Rs. 231.64 crore for the current fiscal. The BCCI?s finance committee which met here at the Cricket Centre will present the audited balance ... More... BCCI nets 231.64 crore for current fiscal Mumbai: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has recorded a net revenue of Rs. 231.64 crore for the current fiscal. The BCCI’s finance committee which met here at the Cricket Centre will present the audited balance sheet and accounts to the working committee here on Tuesday. The BCCI’s AGM will be held in the last week of September. According to figures projected a player is likely to receive a sum of Rs. 85,000 per match for all senior tournament matches for the 2006-07 season. Senior tournaments The senior tournaments conducted by the BCCI are the Ranji Trophy, Duleep Trophy, Irani Trophy, the all-star series for the Deodhar Trophy, the Challenger Series for the N.K.P. Salve Trophy and the Premier Cup one-day matches. Hike likely BCCI officials said the sum may go up to Rs. 1.10 lakh per match for the 2007-08 season. The cash component part of the overall match fee which was Rs. 4000 per day until the last season is likely to be increased to Rs. 10,000 from the 2007-08 season. “These are the projected figures and linked to the gross receipts for a year. It’s the prerogative of the working committee to make recommendations to AGM,” said Niranjan Shah, secretary, BCCI.

I don't quite know what that means in numbers but I hope fair bit of the profits is spent at grass root level.
All these are just on paper. Few years back we had all these scales revised too but nothing was brought in practice. So I don't believe BCCI at all!