Articles for the website

King

When you guys write an article make sure you use the submit news from the menu at the top and submit your article. Each article gives you 40 points that is equal to 40 posts on this forum. These points are taken into account for deciding valuable members of the year and each time we end up making decent money out of the google adsense we will reward such valuable users. If anyone needs an idea or a topic for writing an article let me know. There are couple of them that needs to be addressed right away and it would help if others also chip in. On the front page I have about 4 articles that are written by me :hic: I would appreciate some competetion from the rest of the writers. BTW if you are wondering if there is any use writing these articles, think again. There are few former and current players having a look as well as reading them once in a while. There is no better way to express your ideas than writing an article. Good luck :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Articles for the website

Good on ya mate' date=' will do that right away. Check your email :wtg: BTW will be nice to hear a different view.[/quote'] Give me rough-sketch of views topropagate too. I will ghost-write it. Just as an experiment to see how it comes out eventually.

Re: Articles for the website Already done, I can plenty of potential for that topic and you will do tremendous service to the topic as you are quite passionate about it. No need to ghost write, just go ahead write it and submit it using submit news. :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Articles for the website Ravi can u please resend that mail it seems the last one went to bulk folder and i cleaned that one by mistake.thanks in advance :wtg: