Sachin Endulkar

The Master

Re: Sachin Endulkar Too harsh in my opinion.....he did play well in the first innings and played a crucial knock in the first test too.Problem is whenever he plays well that is taken as granted....its assumed it was a non pressure situation...its only when he fails all this talk of failing when it matters starts.Yes he failed big time today but it was as much a collective failiure as sachin's alone.

Re: Sachin Endulkar "Sachin Endulkar" isn't that bit redundant. seriously the guy has done more for Indian cricket then Ponting and Lara yet idiots like master have the audacity to question the guy's cricket. You guys write as if Ponting or Lara never failed with the bat. Yeah he's out of form.....nothng can still take away what Tendukar is.....he's a world class batsman and he'll remain that till he retires. The fact is Our Batting lineup is out of form for a while and your expectation of Tendulkar are huge and when he can't meet them he's the one you blame.

Re: Sachin Endulkar Oh well whatever and what's new? Can the Tendulkar haters also kick themselves for expecting Tendulkar to deliver? If you don't reckon he is good enough then stop freakin following him. What is there a need to create a topic such as this after he plays every time? I think the topic starter has huge expectations from Tendulkar and is upset each time Tendulkar fails :shrug:

Re: Sachin Endulkar Their gripe is that he doesn't deliver when needed. In that case my suggestion is don't expect him to deliver if you are convinced he is not good enough for that. Why expect him to do the job in the first place if you know he cannot do it? It always has puzzled me this part, you know someone cannot deliver but you expect him to always :chin: Something doesn't sound right. S, I think the ones denouncing him are bigger fans than you and cannot take a single failure. Tendulkar unfortunately set very high standards early on and carried on for about a decade in that vein. Tendulkar is a victim of his own records. Unfortunately these die hard fans are not able to express any other way their disappointment and take this route IMO.

Re: Sachin Endulkar

S' date=' I think the ones denouncing him are bigger fans than you and cannot take a single failure. Tendulkar unfortunately set very high standards early on and carried on for about a decade in that vein. Tendulkar is a victim of his own records. Unfortunately these die hard fans are not able to express any other way their disappointment and take this route IMO.[/quote'] Very good point