SA commies are bitter bitter fukers

Don

Re: SA commies are bitter bitter fukers This is nothing new ... SA commentators are probably the most biased ... I remember, in one of the earlier tours, Jonty took a "catch" to dismiss God ... the way he took the catch, his hands were together, palms facing down, ball touching the ground as he held it from the upper side - clearly not out. Not only did the umpire give Sachin out, the commentator (a certain Barry Richards), said that was out - he was suitable countered by Geoff Boycott, who in his own style said this was clearly not out as per the rules of the civilized cricket world ... But point is SA commentators and players are pathetic and mean - neither are they good winners nor are they graceful losers!

Re: SA commies are bitter bitter fukers

This is nothing new ... SA commentators are probably the most biased ... I remember' date=' in one of the earlier tours, Jonty took a "catch" to dismiss God ... the way he took the catch, his hands were together, palms facing down, ball touching the ground as he held it from the upper side - clearly not out. Not only did the umpire give Sachin out, the commentator (a certain Barry Richards), said that was out - he was suitable countered by Geoff Boycott, who in his own style said this was clearly not out as per the rules of the civilized cricket world ...[/quote'] That was in the '96 Standard Bank triangular final. Amazing reflexes by Jonty, but he definitely grounded it.

Re: SA commies are bitter bitter fukers

Yes, constant references to the weak Indian psyche by Barry, and particularly by Daryl. Somebody should remind the latter what bowlers like Warne did to his facking psyche.
and the weaknesses in calculating numbers (WC03) and choke ups in WCs..

Re: SA commies are bitter bitter fukers Tell you who I miss. Neil Manthorp. The man mostly commentates on radio, and covered the last occasion SA toured England. Heard his dulcet, measured tones on radio 4 LW, and was charmed by his grasp of the game. He writes beautifully as well. Has written on Cricinfo in the past. Unfortunately doesn't do a lot of TV. But he is the one SA mediaman I truly respect, along with Allan Donald, who has been oustanding in this series.

Re: SA commies are bitter bitter fukers It would be interesting to find out how the same chaps - Cullinan, Richards, Wessels commentate and behave if they are 'invited' by an overseas broadcaster, doing the role as Shastri is doing now. I suspect they will be less forthcoming in their comments about how the other team is crap. Cowards revel in numbers dont they?