Dhoni calls Gilchrist a Fool.

gator

“There is very little difference between bravado and foolhardy.†So said Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni reacting to Adam Gilchrist’s comments that he was ready to play when the discussions about playing conditions were on before the match was called. not true actually... but if haddin's comment can be construed as calling Sree-Sonic stupid, well, so can this....

Guest dada_rocks

Left handed slap I want statment like " Aussies peeved over sledging what's next Bin laden peeved over violence" to come from sachin.. I know it will never happen but there is no harm in dreaming:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
Nope. But there are some on whom a butt kick works faster and better than say Gandhism.
:two_thumbs_up: I know KR is going to cry wolf over me agreeing with BB.:haha: Well said. Gandhism worked with British it never worked with those blood-thirsty non-existant-moral-compass-sticklers who preceded British.. This calls for some relevant Hindi poetry तीन दिवस तक पंथ माँगते रहे सिंधु किनारे, बैठे पढ़ते रहे छन्द अनुनय के प्यारे प्यारे | उत्तर में जब एक नाद भी उठी नहीं सागर से , उठी अधीर धधक पौरुष की आग राम के सर से |
I know. That concept requires a certain level of IQ (and an understanding of shame) to comprehend ... Butt kick is for those who dont posess that IQ. :wink_smile:
Fair enough ! That's why I do support reciprocative aggression. But certainly not towards players who do have a pedigree to sledge like Gilchrist.
Fair enough ! That's why I do support reciprocative aggression. But certainly not towards players who do have a pedigree to sledge like Gilchrist.
WTF is reciprocative aggression... in sports, u show aggression first and u get on the opposition'sface and not get off until the game is over.... who cares the fack about Gilly or his pedigree....