Tendulkar's promise didn't materialize and now its Dhoni's

King

Dhoni promises an improved performance RANCHI, JAN 10 (PTI) Dashing cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni today promised a better performance in the upcoming one-day series against the West Indies and Sri Lanka, terming them as the most important games in build up to the World Cup. "I promise a better performance with both the bat and the glove," Dhoni said. "The two one-day series are the most important, and I am looking forward for a better performance," Dhoni told reporters. The stylish wicketkeeper-batsman, who had a roller-coaster performance in the recently concluded South African tour where India lost both versions of the game, said he was hopeful of the continuation of support by cricket fans to the Indian team.

Re: Tendulkar's promise didn't materialize and now its Dhoni's I thought Dhoni played rash shots and got out at SA. He got starts but didnt take it all the way through. He failed to hold the innings several occassions. After playing so many one days and test one should start thinking of carrying the load when time comes which he hasnt done so far. I wish he becomes more responsible and play more dilegently when the team needs him!

Re: Tendulkar's promise didn't materialize and now its Dhoni's I dont mind promises... But not like Zaheer - This Series is mine before Pakistan Tour last year Harbhajan - I have invented a delivery ( Forgot when he said that ) But the good ones are Ganguly - History means nothing before the historical tour Rahul - Nobody can discount us before 1st Test against SA