ICF's own IPL (with Auctons)

gaurav92

I think gaurav's idea is about auctioning and forming teams of icf superselectors like kpxi' date=' jaf, sscomp, you etc and have competition between those teams :agree:[/quote'] yeap I agree but it will surely be different than a normal ss n also if it were to be like normal ss then no point in having it....as owners we want pts calculation to be as transparent as possible.... Here is an example what pts scoring shd be like: Looking 4wd to some real derby matches eg scarface vs kpxi teams derby match or jaf's vs your's team derby would be great.whosoever wins gets bonus team pts.

For those who say 1 trillion is too high, the prize money will be too little. For those who have less money, joint ownership can be considered :nice:
you can ask Admins to transfer some funds into your account for prize money. There are just 5-6 trillionaires on ICF so most people who want to participate cannot give 1 trillion. If there is joint ownership then you will end up with too few teams. If deposit is 100 bilz then there will be far more participants as compared to 1 trilz of deposit.

you can ask Admins to transfer some funds into your account for prize money. There are just 5-6 trillionaires on ICF so most people who want to participate cannot give 1 trillion. If there is joint ownership then you will end up with too few teams. If deposit is 100 bilz then there will be far more participants as compared to 1 trilz of deposit.
If admins are ready to sponsor, I have no issues. :nice: BTW You can sponsor me too. :P

Admins will give moniez :dontmentionit: you have more than 26 trilz - you shouldn't even ask for a deposit from the participants...
You should give me a trillion. :agree: Don't think there's anyone in ICF who can beat me. :bigboss:

Hi Nanda' date=' I did not get your idea? Are you selling players to teams? Tell us how the game works, I have not understood much from that post. Explain a bit in detail, it sounds interesting :nice:[/quote'] yes bro its about selling n buying let me explain this with a small example say we have 5 players each having base price 10 bills on auction list n 2 teams participating with purse cap of 30 bills....of 2 members each we as organisers announce 10 march 5 pm as date of auction. As we enter the chat room gaurav announces 1st player on the list give them 2 mins to discuss....n announce hammer 1 2 n 3 after approx 1 min each n sell it to the highest bidder.....note this pkayer under the owners name in spread sheet ....approx 5 mins for selling each player.... Subsequent players can be sold likewise then according to point scoring norms points can be calculated say 1run=0.5 pt 1 wkt =15 pts n other things. Thanx to paag Also each team owner has to nominate a rival team's name so that whenever a derby is up we will add extra points to the tally!!! Also match cards n capt changes will add realism to it.dividing the whole duration into gameweeks say gw 1 apr7-apr 13 on night of 13 apr capt change has to be notified again in chatroom.....after 2nd 4th 6th gw we can give them option to replace their failed buy with a new player....

Main idhar chanda dene nahi baitha hu :finger: And I never talked about any profits. It was all prize money :finger: And did I say, I did not charge any fees for this concept :finger:
woh toh sabko pata hai yahan :giggle: ask the Admins for money - they will give it. Then reduce the deposit to 100 bilz.

I like this concept :nice: Its a bit different, we can have both the competitions running for this IPL :nice: But my concern here is that it will be time consuming to calculate points game after game. I have got exams in May and will probably not have the time to calculate scores. I can design the scoring and help you out in framing rules, but the calculations and organizing bit have to be done by you, or somebody who you think can handle this. I will be tied up from end of April till first week of June :(( IN my case, its a simple addition at the end of the tourney, so all calculations are done by Super Selector and the work of the organizer is restricted to auctions and assigning players to teams in auction, whereas in your case it is pretty much active even during the competition. I am in full support of your scheme Nanda, organize it, it will be fun :nice:

I like this concept :nice: Its a bit different, we can have both the competitions running for this IPL :nice: But my concern here is that it will be time consuming to calculate points game after game. I have got exams in May and will probably not have the time to calculate scores. I can design the scoring and help you out in framing rules, but the calculations and organizing bit have to be done by you, or somebody who you think can handle this. I will be tied up from end of April till first week of June :(( IN my case, its a simple addition at the end of the tourney, so all calculations are done by Super Selector and the work of the organizer is restricted to auctions and assigning players to teams in auction, whereas in your case it is pretty much active even during the competition. I am in full support of your scheme Nanda, organize it, it will be fun :nice:
yrr wohi to dikkat h....i have sem exams as well....to fir ise backfoot pe rakhte hain maybe some other time ....lets go in with your idea since i m not even 1% aware about chatrooms n xcel...points to m kr leta but lack in presentation n documentation ...koi nhi abhi tumhaare wala khel lete hn baaki jb tym milega to ye wala bhi kr lenge.....idea to pta lag hi gya h....implement baad m kr lenge!!!:icflove: