Help Needed Urgent!!!!!!!

BlueBee

No every browser has the same problem BTW IE is faster than Mozilla
This should be easy Go to control panel >add remove program and check the most recent installed things and uninstall if you see name of this site or something suspicious at very top :p

You probably had some toolbar installed First check all add ons and remove which you do not want Then change the home page of your browser back to whatever it was before to Also while installing software do not click next without reading :cantstop:
THIS Never, ever blindly keep checking the boxes while installing a software/add on. A lot of softwares these days have their own toolbars or add ons - just uncheck those boxes while installing. Also, always go for "custom install" while installing - this way you will actually get an option (in most softwares) to uncheck the options for these toolbars/add ons/ desktop shortcuts etc.

Will Someone tell me , how to Integrate IDM with Chrome or Firefox ? ... :hmmm: I have already tried the techniques of Integration from IDM website .... still didnt work for chrome or firefox ... IDM works fine with IE but not with Chrome or Firefox ...

THIS Never, ever blindly keep checking the boxes while installing a software/add on. A lot of softwares these days have their own toolbars or add ons - just uncheck those boxes while installing. Also, always go for "custom install" while installing - this way you will actually get an option (in most softwares) to uncheck the options for these toolbars/add ons/ desktop shortcuts etc.
I do it :two_thumbs_up:

Will Someone tell me , how to Integrate IDM with Chrome or Firefox ? ... :hmmm: I have already tried the techniques of Integration from IDM website .... still didnt work for chrome or firefox ... IDM works fine with IE but not with Chrome or Firefox ...
Reinstall it

There are special add ons On chrome you can find it easily I think

1. Close all Internet Explorer and Explorer windows that are currently open.
  2. Start Internet Explorer.
  3. On the Tools menu, tap or click Internet options. If you don't see the Tools menu, press Alt.
  4. In the Internet Options window, tap or click the Advanced tab.
  5. Tap or click Reset.

In Chrome there is an extension for IDM - I just checked.

1. Close all Internet Explorer and Explorer windows that are currently open.
  2. Start Internet Explorer.
  3. On the Tools menu, tap or click Internet options. If you don't see the Tools menu, press Alt.
  4. In the Internet Options window, tap or click the Advanced tab.
  5. Tap or click Reset.

He installed it in system and it's problem with all browsers now Will this remove it for other browsers too? Also won't this remove everything else :nervous:

^ :facepalm: Did that 1000000 of times
How is it possible ? :cantstop: So you removed the program ? Now just go to your browser for example chrome and change the home page to google or something. If it stays google after you restart browser that means it's removed for good otherwise you still have it and format the system B->