Pak. plan dope testing

Zooter

Re: Pak. plan dope testing From the article:

"We want to take precautionary measures ourselves and also reaffirm our commitment to a zero-tolerance policy towards any kind of drugs in sports."
Ha! Hahahaha! Hahahahahaha! WahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Oh God, somebody stop me falling off the chair! Zero tolerance policy! Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa!! What a joke, what a joke! Did you see the zero tolerance policy in action when the two drug cheats were caught red handed? Are you guys blind or what? Did you not see the great, honest Pakistani establishment sheriff its players? Did you not see the badge of honesty, of integrity that they carry like atlas on their heads?
Instructions have been issued to the medical panel doctors to prepare for the tests which will be carried out before the World Cup because we don't want to take any chances before such a major tournament."
Get the drift, fellas? Hush hush, nudge nudge. Pick out the drug abusers beforehand, make a show of banning them, get them to appeal, and overturn the appeal on flimsy grounds, ignorance, etc, and select the druggies for the WC. Zero tolerance! Oh dear! Tears are streaming down my face! Never heard a better punchline than that!

Re: Pak. plan dope testing Can someone answer this for me ? Apparently this nandrolone stays in the body for a while. So why couldnt the ICC/WADA have conducted the same tests that PCB administered, right after PCB let these goons get away scott free. Surely thats a better way to nail the druggies than battle them in court ?

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Pak. plan dope testing Sounds like condoms getting freely distributed in red light area.. :lmao: .. Truckers subjected to ELISA test :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Pak. plan dope testing

But the point is' date=' ICC/WADA could not nail them, because it was under PCB's jurisdiction. Its PCB's story they werent aware, ICC/WADA would not have let them get away on such filmsy grounds.[/quote'] In dope saga "I didnt know" has been formally dropped from the list of acceptable alibis long back..... Justice system in our neighbour-land has always been farce... I awlays wonder what the fcuk was that tradition of every head of state either hanged or thrown out of the country. Well being hanged I can understand for a minute if found guilty for some heinous crime but what's this business of thrown out of the couontry heck if the guy is guilty try himn in court and punsih duely... Then u have this military dicatator or for that matter PM like nawaz sharif raping the socalled constitution ( well this word constitution must be crying million river for being associated wiht pakistan) and appropriating all the constitution poer to either m or president .. then u have suprepme court who without a fail ratifies every round of rape-saga of their constitution.. from the same legendary court 2-3 clowns were invited to be a judge in this farce.. got to give credit to one of these clowns who was dead against this farce..........Point is pakistan and justice for their own or for anyone else these two words dont gell together.. it never has it never will be... As i write aproject is afoot to ratify this latest rapist of socalled pakistani constituion i.e. musharraf for one more five year term by the parliament whose tenure ends within couple of months of the planned ratification.. .. Surprise surprise supreme court has given clean cheat for thsi tamsha again only bottleneck is feeble opposition I am sure they too will fall in line..... so that farce rape tamasha continues, the dope saga in the larger scheme of pakistani nautanki is nothing..
Guest dada_rocks

PCB making a mockery of its people. They are better off keeping quiet :wall: BTW is this PCB committee elected or is run by some military cadet?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that's a meaningless word across the border

Re: Pak. plan dope testing with PCB everything is always ad hoc - and of course under patronage from Pervy. who knows what goes on there - as bad or worse than hamara BCCI. this drugs thing is a joke. In terms of credibility, PCB has shot themselves in the foot by making a joke out of the Akhtar and Asif issue. Nobody will take what they say seriously. they will play with druggies and chuckers. akhtar will get 'medical documents' showing hyperextension while Mikey Holding clearly proved that he chucks even with allowance for the hyperextension. i hear shabbir ahmed is also back with rehabilitated action - would be fun to see

Guest dada_rocks

with PCB everything is always ad hoc - and of course under patronage from Pervy. who knows what goes on there - as bad or worse than hamara BCCI. this drugs thing is a joke. In terms of credibility, PCB has shot themselves in the foot by making a joke out of the Akhtar and Asif issue. Nobody will take what they say seriously. they will play with druggies and chuckers. akhtar will get 'medical documents' showing hyperextension while Mikey Holding clearly proved that he chucks even with allowance for the hyperextension. i hear shabbir ahmed is also back with rehabilitated action - would be fun to see
Add to this saga the trigger happy home umpires and they wonder why people don't look at their records at home seriously... always attach an asterisk to their star players like imran waseem yada yada.....they have employed evehery shade of shady dealing; don't seem to have sportsmanship word in their lexicon..