Wimbledon 2014 - June 23rd to July 6th

zep1706

Man Federer is so silky on grass
His game is tailor made for grass and other low bouncing surfaces. Undoubtedly the most efficient grass court player in the last decade. Against the early opponents he hardly breaks a sweat on most occasions.

If you're going to kick his bottles, do it properly, don't just knock them over. Anyways many people who watch my promos and tributes ask me for tributes to their favourite sports teams/players. Here is one for the Nadal fans which I put together in 3 mins. q9Mk-benyuY
Just out of curiosity, what is your age range? I know that we already have one "old" teenager here, but if you have crossed your early 20s I seriously pity you; if you are still under 21-22 then I am hopeful that you would gain maturity in the next few years.

Why? You mean because Djokovic played badly?
No, I was talking about the style of play. It was the Gilles Simon effect. Both the matches yesterday had very few long rallies and all the players involved were trying to play first strike tennis, this was the complete opposite of that. Simon has this uncanny ability to make you play defensive, even Federer struggles to play aggressive against him.

Average ground stroke speeds from today: Venus: 72 mph Kvitova: 72 mph Djokovic: 72mph Simon: 71 mph This is what I was talking about Simon. The guy just does not give you any speed and then somehow you can't even generate your own. I find his game really unique.

Djokovic playing poorly, yes he's drtopped only 1 set, he's been poor. What an entertaining match the Dog vs Dimitrov is. Very entertaining.
He would be tested by Tsonga in 4th round. Diesel Engine Tsonga got enough warmed up with two marathon five setters in in first 2 matches and then emphatic win in third. He played really well in third round match.

Nadal once again lost first set though this time didn't look like losing it until very last :(
He has been starting slow even on clay these days. He has lost the first set of 6 of the last 7 matches. But he generally picks it up in the second. Here especially it took him some time to get used to the indoor conditions. This match might prove to be crucial for him if he has to play under the roof again in the second week against tougher opponents. The playing conditions are quite different indoors than outdoors.

As deplorable as Nadal is, his fans are even more so. Many of them justifying his horrible time wasting. I said it in the French Open final as well, Nadal is given more lee-way than anyone else and there is simply nothing being done to stop his time wasting.