The Tech Thread

Sachin=GOD

This startup sounds like a joke, but it just might work[/b

I recently had a chat with Edward Lando and Yagil Burowski, the founders of a two-week old startup called BlackV Club. “We made an app that just sells you black v-necks,” said Burowski. “All you can do on the app is buy one model of black v-neck,” added Lando. (To be clear, the app is still in the works.) black-vneck.jpg?w=640
http://qz.com/246904/this-startup-sounds-like-a-joke-but-it-just-might-work/

No problem :two_thumbs_up:
I downloaded 4 PDFs and 3 ePUB files for some books on investing and mahabharata...All of them have just the cover page or not readable.. For ePUB I used FBreader ( as Adobe Digital Edition does not open them obviously )... Am I missing anything? Did people actually download full books in readable format from libgen?

I downloaded 4 PDFs and 3 ePUB files for some books on investing and mahabharata...All of them have just the cover page or not readable.. For ePUB I used FBreader ( as Adobe Digital Edition does not open them obviously )... Am I missing anything? Did people actually download full books in readable format from libgen?
even i have not used this site much i was jsut explaining how extension works not every download you do will work 100 percent of time but i did try some books but they were popular and it worked really well for me

i jsut downloaded one book which my sister wanted and it worked in adobe digital edition ...is epub
Have bookmarked the site and will try some more from different mirrors...Will also try from my Linux dual boot as I somehow noticed that Linux is much better in the torrent stuff..'Transmission' torrent Client on Linux ( it has versions for other OSes too ) is the best Client I have used.

Have bookmarked the site and will try some more from different mirrors...Will also try from my Linux dual boot as I somehow noticed that Linux is much better in the torrent stuff..'Transmission' torrent Client on Linux ( it has versions for other OSes too ) is the best Client I have used.
Which books do you need?

Which books do you need?
The books I searched were more for testing the site... Right now I am into Investing and Mythology...I tried 'One Up on Wall Street' by Peter Lynch ( I had the physical book but one of my friend borrowed it and went abroad :(( )..as a typical desi, don't want to buy it again :--D Tried "The Sauptikaparvan of the Mahabharata: The Massacre at Night (Oxford World's Classics)" by W.J.Johnson too... No luck with these 2 ( books were listed but wall street had just cover page and mahabharata one dint open...