Sunrisers Hyderabad 2015 : Official support thread

Kalia_Test

Still no LKC and not discharged from IPL like dakkans :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Looks like RCB is obsessed with LKC and want it desperately...We did not give it to you in 1st season. Next season, you wanted to win the tourney and guess what, we did not give you that too :giggle: This time, maybe you can lose your way to LKC - you are good ( :--D ) enough for that :finger: On Deccan ---------------- Nothing to do with fans or players :dontknow: Atleast the owners never whinged and whinged like crybabies and neither did any player from SRH got reported for molestation :giggle:

Looks like RCB is obsessed with LKC and want it desperately...We did not give it to you in 1st season. Next season, you wanted to win the tourney and guess what, we did not give you that too :giggle: This time, maybe you can lose your way to LKC - you are good ( :--D ) enough for that :finger: On Deccan ---------------- Nothing to do with fans or players :dontknow: Atleast the owners never whinged and whinged like crybabies and neither did any player from SRH got reported for molestation :giggle:
You cant select only things you like and post in IPL forum :hysterical::hysterical:

You cant select only things you like and post in IPL forum :hysterical::hysterical:
Only RCB fans can do that I guess :giggle: Your team is the Bangladesh of IPL :finger: Never won anything - check Whinging non-stop - check Fans trolling on other team thread - check Owner ( BCB - Mallya) complaining unfair treatment of ICC/IPL Governing council - check Neighbors like India/Pakistan were champions ( like Hyderabad/Chenna ) - check OMG Even name need not be changed - RCB = Royal Challengers Bangladesh :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Only RCB fans can do that I guess :giggle: Your team is the Bangladesh of IPL :finger: Never won anything - check Whinging non-stop - check Fans trolling on other team thread - check Owner ( BCB - Mallya) complaining unfair treatment of ICC/IPL Governing council - check Neighbors like India/Pakistan were champions ( like Hyderabad/Chenna ) - check OMG Even name need not be changed - RCB = Royal Challengers Bangladesh :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Dakkan Discharged = Check

They are too depressed to talk about their team. So try to troll other team threads:cantstop:

Even after spending 5 minutes can't think of anything SRH/Dischargers did..such a boring team. EVery other team some or other fuinny things comes to miind..evenb the two permanently discharged team [PW & KTK] had better moments than this SRH :hysterical: :hysterical:

LOL bulbul ki to khulle me watt lagadi :hysterical: