How to use Crapthan.

I actually would have him in the odi team now. As his batting means balance. However, his role as a bowler needs to be completely changed. He must be played as 5th bowler. This means he must not get anywere near new ball as he cant control it. He should also not bowl in first 20 or power plays. As he needs protection as he is to wayward. The fielding restrictions are to much for him. He should only bowl 6/7 overs and we should be happy with that. Sachin or someone else bowling other 3/4.

Re: How to use Crapthan. excuse me... i am not sure who it was but if i am not mistaken one of indias top batsman was out of form for 1+yrs... I think it was dravid... That was one of his first few years... so i dont think pathan is going to be a problem... ok maybe not this WC but surely the next or/and the next few WCs will be won with him in the team...

Re: How to use Crapthan. Pathan went for over 6 an over. Didnt see him bowl but the way India were batting its no surprising that he was hit for that much. Whats surprising is his performance wrt to other indian bowlers. I would still like to see how he performs in the next two games but if this is the best he can do i would like us to go without him to WC maybe RP singh.

Re: How to use Crapthan. At times he was bowling at low 70s :eek: Can you imagine what some of the world batters would do to that kind of bowling. He should be 5th choice bowler only and should not bowl full 10 overs and should only bowl when 2 new batters are at crease. He should definitley not bowl in power plays as he needs boundary riders to protect his pies going for 4's everywhere.