Top ten bowlers in history

Re: Top ten bowlers in history

Ravi ravibhai reminding u my prize
I don't think I can do anything about it. It's been sent a long time ago. I had sent John Wright's book on Indian cricket to Rajeev and from my memory it took over couple of months to get to him. It is possible you may get it something this month.

its all good.... but y do u have to hide the green' date=' bro..... all this silent injection of pakistanis into the discussions.....[/quote'] Unlike you, I admire good cricketers, regardless of nationality. Yes, some of my heroes include: Hanif, Fazal, Imran and Inzamam. But they also include Gavaskar, Merchant, Kapil, Tendulkar and Dravid. I like good cricketers, I don't care if they were born in India, Pakistan or anywhere else.
i admire good cricketers..... but i dont hide my identity on the sly.... if u r green, be proud of it..... y hide...

its all good.... but y do u have to hide the green' date=' bro..... all this silent injection of pakistanis into the discussions.....[/quote'] Unlike you, I admire good cricketers, regardless of nationality. Yes, some of my heroes include: Hanif, Fazal, Imran and Inzamam. But they also include Gavaskar, Merchant, Kapil, Tendulkar and Dravid. I like good cricketers, I don't care if they were born in India, Pakistan or anywhere else.
ok so you agree you are pakistani, so do NOT pretend by saying you r indian.

I'm not Indian' date=' I'm American who was born in India and left at a very young age.[/quote'] Apologies for jumping here but I must say that I appreciate a person who sticks to his country's citizenship. I have no fascination for people who gladly trade their Indian citizenship for American(or British) and still hold on to "I am Indian..take away Indian from India but cant take away India from Indian" philosphy. Good for you that you choose to stick with the country to which you moved. Though I must also say that I would never be able to do that(trade my Indian citizenship). xxxx

Re: Top ten bowlers in history Right, and though I identify most with the Indian cricket team, I am by no means limited in that regard. I generally enjoy watching India, England, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka play test cricket. So when I see India and Pakistan play, I root for India, but as long the cricket is exciting and fun, I am not disappointed if India lose.

Re: Top ten bowlers in history Mr. SS again u trying to say that you are INDIAN man, this is making me sleepless, a paki can NOT be indian. NO WAY. A indian wouldnt say, sachin is NOT the best player from asia, and ALSO they wouldnt say Kapil dev is NOT in Top 25 all time players, AWEFUL! and you registered right after reading my thread: The legends of pakis druggies thread, which makes me LMAO! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hic:

Mr. SS again u trying to say that you are INDIAN man' date='[/quote'] No, I am not an Indian. I support the Indian team. Big difference.
A indian wouldnt say, sachin is NOT the best player from asia, and ALSO they wouldnt say Kapil dev is NOT in Top 25 all time players, AWEFUL!
An Indian wouldn't say those things, if that Indian was a biased and knew nothing about cricket. If he knew anything about cricket, then he would certainly say those things. It is arguable whether Sachin is best from the subcontinent. Is he better than guys like Muralitharan, Imran Khan, Sunil Gavaskar, Vijay merchant? I am not sure he is, and if he is, its still very close. As for the Kapil argument, I would love to hear your argument on why he is one of the top 25 TEST players in cricket history? That does not mean he was not a good player, and the best Indian bowler. But cricketing history goes back 100+ years, and finding twenty five fantastic players is not hard.

murali the chucker better than sachin? OH GOD. it shows a lot of cricketing mind from u, AH
Tough, he might be a chucker, but in terms of bowling he is certainly capable of winning more games than Sachin. The fact whether he is a chucker or not is irrelevent as he is allowed to play and has records and statistics in the game of cricket. There have been guys with suspect actions throughout history. Look at Tony Lock for one? In the current generation, you have Shoaib Akhtar with his suspect action, Harbhajan Singh with his suspect action, Brett Lee with his suspect action, etc. I don't much like Shoaib Akhtar or Harbhajan Singh (I think Kumble is much superior as a bowler), but the fact is that since they can play, they must be counted. Still waiting on a substantive argument on you on either of the two points (Kapil Dev being top 25, and Sachin being better), instead of one line arguments that are little more than attacking words.

Re: Top ten bowlers in history BTW noob, Batsman has only ONE chance to bat, bowlers have 60 balls in odi's and unlimited in tests to pick wickets. THe greats u picked are either Cheats or Cheap selection, like murali and imran, wat good cheaters they are?

BTW noob, Batsman has only ONE chance to bat, bowlers have 60 balls in odi's and unlimited in tests to pick wickets. THe greats u picked are either Cheats or Cheap selection, like murali and imran, wat good cheaters they are?
What are you talking about? Are you disputing the fact that bowlers are much more important to winning test matches than batsmen? This is so elementary that its not even worth discussing.