Announcing Cricket statistics and Chat room modules

King

We thought it is time to add couple more additions to this already growing website. I'm quite sure a lot of you know the hard work put in by Bheem on his awesome work with regards to cricket stats and the myths it busted. We encourage you to visit the Indian cricket fans official cricket statistics site by either clicking on "Cricket Statistics" from the top menu or visit http://cricketstats.m6.net/ We have also put together a chat room for our registered users and you can join the chat rooms by either clicking the link "Chat Rooms" at the top of the menu or by just going to http://www.indiancricketfans.com/chat Only registered users can login to the chat rooms and the users that are already registered on this website are not required to register again. All you will need to do is to login with the username and password you use to login to this website in the chat rooms. Currently we have couple of rooms "Cricket Discussions" and "General Discussions" created. Let us know if we need to add any specific rooms or needs any changes. Your valuable feedback is welcome as ever. :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Announcing Cricket statistics and Chat room modules btw one bad thing about chat room is tomuch camradrie and that ud reflect in my level of scathing attack getting subdued a bit in forums :lmao:

Re: Announcing Cricket statistics and Chat room modules Nothing wrong being in good terms with people. You can't go around attacking just for the sake can we? If someone riles me up it will be paid in kind surely and am sure everyone does that whether in chat room or in the forums.