LBW's and Australia :

Guest BossBhai

I went thru the hassle of crunching those stats after having the "pleasure" of watching our guys getting mugged for over 30yrs ... You are the first Indian cricket fan that I have come across that thinks umpiring in Ausstralia is fair. Well Iam sure you have heard Sunny Gavaskar's famous comments : Aus play with 13 players.
Gavaskar also infamously walked away from the pitch with his partner in tow. Players belong in the moment. It is natural for them to hold very strong opinions. I would not necessarily just take that as words from the Bhagwadgita. But that would just be me, I guess. I am not saying that umpiring is always done right. I am just saying that we as watchers from beyond the rope or separated by oceans cannot really determine as to whether a decision was given wrongly and also wantonly by the umpires. Out of spite or out of racism or some other means of discrimination. Cricket 20 years back - thats probably a different story with home umpires and what not. Lets talk about modern cricket with neutral umpires. Do you still suspect wrong-doings there - of the wanton kind that is?