Why Bucknor has not acknowledged his mistakes yet?

Once again those fall under "Playing Conditions" and are binding and are enforced by the match officials ... the one that AK and Ponting had was just a Gentlemanly agreement ...which is non-binding and most certainly not enforced by the Umpires. (there is a reason why its called a Gentlemanly agreement and not playing conditions). dont take my word for it ... Every expert that has commented on this issue says the same thing including Ganguly.
sorry but i have to repeat myself -2 captains meet in front of the match refree and it is decided that the fielder's word will be taken. - Message is passed to the onfield umpires. - There seems to be a low catch in the 1st innings and the batsman starts to walk back before being stopped by the fielder and the game continues. - There seems to another low catch- umpire asks the fielder if he has taken the catch(that is what the ump had been instructed to do by the match ref). Fielder says "yes the catch is clean" and the batsman is sent on his way. There shouldn't even be a question of questioning the umpire. p.s It looked wrong when it happened because most of us(including the so called experts) didn't know about the basic agreement before the series.