NAMO's tour of South India -- commies, p-secs, missionary funded IBN pi$$ed

sandtest

I am lovin it!! Future PM of India is well on his march to consolidate grass-root popularity, well beyond the land of Gujarat.. Thumbs-up to BJP for gradually involving NAMO more in Central politics, it would have been very unfortunate for India if a visionary leader of his calibre remains limited till state of Gujarat. NAMOs recent tour to south India includes a well timed visit to famous Sri Krishna temple of Guruvayur in Kerala. After that AIADMK-Jayalalitha is hosting a lunch in honor of NAMO. P-sec elitist media-- particularly missionary funded IBN is busy throwing usual garbage of protest from Commies and Muslims and unnecessary call for blocking the road through which NAMO passes. http://www.ibnlive.com/news/skulls-protest-greet-modi-in-tn-parties-plan-siege/56433-3.html It's sickening to see, p-secs of India are trying to prevent the free movement of an elected leader from one of the most developed states of India. South India is the region where BJP is having lower vote base due to decades of propaganda, caste based politics, minority appeasement from commies and Congress. British successfully divided Hindus in the name of fake race theory of "Aryan" and "Dravidians" and projecting "Aryans" as being outsiders. Later p-secs indoctrinated next generation Indians through "Dravidian movements" and played vote bank politics resulting in emergence of Dravidian parties in South India, particularly in Tamilnadu.. Now, it's high time, BJP gives more attention to south India and NAMO takes active role in unity of south Indians for greater benefit of Indian interests. NAMO is the man with proven record of shatterring caste and color based politics which is a legacy of Nehruvian era. I say, if given proper and unbiased coverage NAMO, in future may become successful in uniting South Indians under BJP and bring development and prosperity based on merits not on caste and race. Karnataka should be the starting point for BJP with elections nearing. Go NAMO!!:two_thumbs_up:

It seems, dhimmi IBN and Rajdeep Fartdesai are coming to their senses, probably due to fear of sheer popularity of NAMO...even they have started telling truth finally after much hesitation :giggle: http://www.ibnlive.com/news/modijaya-power-lunch-fuels-talk-of-poll-alliance/56448-3.html When the Tamil Nadu cadres of the BJP wanted to know from Modi the secret of his triumph in the Gujarat Assembly polls, he said: "If you work for the people not thinking about the results in elections, victory will follow." Modi also said that the large turnout of women, three per cent more than the previous Assembly polls in Gujarat, turned the tide in his favour. He informed the partymen that in the runup to the party's election campaign, he had conducted 27 'Mahila Conferences' over 60 days. The conferences were 'pan-Gujarat' in nature, irrespective of caste, creed and religion.

South India is the region where BJP is having lower vote base due to decades of propaganda, caste based politics, minority appeasement from commies and Congress.
Funny then that South india is doing helluva lot better than north/central/east/west India in just about every field. The 'dravida' region( Ie, Karnataka,Andra,Tamilnadu and Kerala) are the top region in per capita, education levels, infrastructure as well as ecology. Perhaps lack of BJP is the reason South India is doing better than any other region- be it central, north, east or far-east.
British successfully divided Hindus in the name of fake race theory of "Aryan" and "Dravidians" and projecting "Aryans" as being outsiders.
Dude, there are lots of flaws in the Aryan invasion theory but there are also a lot of unquestionable evidence to these things too. There is UNQUESTIONABLE evidence that the language ancestor to Sanskrit evolved in Russian steppes in the Andronovo culture. Linguistic study proves this. There are many layers of Indian culture that are completely indegenous and foriegn borrowed- right from the mists of time and its near-impossible at this stage to rule out partial validity in either Aryan Invasion or In India theories. In my perspective, the conclusions are applied sometimes too broadly.

Guest dada_rocks

Moron speakth.. Don't look beyond Gujrat for all the answers on how presence of BJP works wonders It's history idiot, history.. North india is bulwark against so many things for south India.. And as is the wont body remains safe and kawach gets the hammering. Aryna Invasion thoery got bunked through Genome project only delusions psec and communazis stick to it.. And no, there never was any strong evidence for that theory.. Since when philology became unquestionable evidence in support of anything..

Aryna Invasion thoery got bunked through Genome project only delusions psec and communazis stick to it
It is not a question of genomes only- it is also a question of CULTURAL influence. As i said, there is fairly categoric linguistic evidence that the ancestral language to Sanskrit evolved not in India but in the steppes of Eurasia.
Since when philology became unquestionable evidence in support of anything..
Philology is not. However, linguistics is fairly close to being unquestionable evidence in historic circles.

It is not a question of genomes only- it is also a question of CULTURAL influence. As i said, there is fairly categoric linguistic evidence that the ancestral language to Sanskrit evolved not in India but in the steppes of Eurasia. Philology is not. However, linguistics is fairly close to being unquestionable evidence in historic circles.
Ohh Puhleaaaase!! The last thing ICF needs is a lesson for origines of Sanskrit from you. TIA.

The great ancient civilization of Bharat has given most ancient knowledge to mankind i.e. RigVedas, realized more than 5000 years back and composed in Classical Sanskrit -- the most anceint form of Sanskrit.. The great Rishis of RigVedic time who "seen it all" "experienced it all" "realized it all" were from this land. There was NO any "outside", Aryan migration of any kiond in India ....in fact it could be reverse... people from this land migrated to Eurasia because of extinction of Rivers, and thus spreading their language and philosophy to cave dwellers in Eurasia. The most amazing thing is that thousands of years before even Abrahamic religion came into existence, we had WOMEN as Rishis composing Vedas. yes, lets say it proudly, many Rishis in Veda are women, There are about 30 womens mentioned in different richas/suktas of Vedas. The prominent example is RigVeda (RV X-85) -- the most important marriage hymn contains total 40 slokas, and this was revealed by RigVedic Rishi (Rishika- lady Rishi)-- Surya Savitri. This verse is so important that in any marraige in north India, some slokas must be recited in order to solemnise the marraige while fire (Agni) is still a witness. that shows that Women were never descriminated in Vedic times and nor even prevented from gaining excellence in Wisdom and meditation. although, It's a different matter that in Hindi movies you will find some new, nice sounding slokas being recited :hysterical:. anyway, just show me, one Woman from so called "line of Prophets" of Abrahamic religions....start form Adam, Abraham, Noah, Issac, Ishmail, Jacob, Joseph etc. etc. -- all are Males. This clealry shows women are descriminated even by Abrahamic God when it comes to revealation and prophethood :D btw..The ONLY Abrahamic religion in west asia is JUDAISM the most ancient...Both Christianisty and Islam have robbed Judaism and falsely claim themselves as Abrahamic, this is why Jews feel shafted same like we Hindus. There are some similiarities between Judaism and Vedic period Hinduism. for example, RigVeda mentions "Yahvah" as one name of Agni. Mysticism of Kabbahlic practices of Judaims hint towards mysticism of RigVedas.

The last thing ICF needs is a lesson for origines of Sanskrit from you.
Lesson is not from me- i can however, point you to the proper sources.
The great ancient civilization of Bharat has given most ancient knowledge to mankind i.e. RigVedas, realized more than 5000 years back and composed in Classical Sanskrit -- the most anceint form of Sanskrit..
Actually, Rigveda and most vedas are originally written in ARCHAIC Sanskrit, not classical sanskrit. Classical Sanskrit is Panini's Sanskrit, from approx 2500 years ago and even though most sanskrit works today (including most of the vedas) are extant in Panini's sanskrit, Panini himself notes that the vedas were written in archaic sanskrit that (by his time) had largely fallen out of favour.
There was NO any "outside", Aryan migration of any kiond in India
That cannot be claimed as a certainty.
.in fact it could be reverse... people from this land migrated to Eurasia because of extinction of Rivers, and thus spreading their language and philosophy to cave dwellers in Eurasia.
LOL. Cavedwellers ? What are you- a Hindu Nazi, consumed by your arrogant sense of superiority ? Listen chump- i will quote you a FACT- the MOST ANCIENT CITIES/CIVILIZATION found so far is the Mesopotamian civilization ( Sumeria period), who's earliest cities are older than the earliest found Indus Valley Cities by atleast 500-600 years. So going by your ' superior culture civilizing the cavemen' theory, maybe it was the Mesopotamians who civilized yours (and mine) 'cave-dwelling ancestors'. Listen- one thing science has proven as FACT is that modern human beings have existed for ATLEAST 100,000 years. That is, human beings with little/no difference in brain power/capacity and vocal skills ( fundamental to form society) for atleast 100,000 years. And ANY track of civilization we have is atmost 10,000-12000 years old. Thus, 'where civilization originated or did it originate at multiple locations independent of each other' is a moot question at this point, since we have NO DATA for homo sapiens society for the 90,000 years of its existence. For all you know, the 'mother civilization' to all may be some civilization 50,000 years ago in Somalia or Indonesia. Oh and your 'hindu rishis/sages went around civilizing others' is blown outta the water by ONE SIMPLE FACT : Indian writing script is a descendant from Mesopotamian & Egyptian writing. Yes, your 'precious' devanagari script, or even the Brahmi script of Ashoka's period, are descendant of Middle-eastern writing system. The precise chain of writing script evolution (in this branch concerning Indic scripts) is : Proto-Sinaitic( developed around Egypt & Palestine)----> Phoenician ( developed around Palestine & Lebanon)----> Aramic (developed in Middle East & the first direct ancestor to Hebrew Language)----> Brahmi ( First Indian script in record)----> Gupta Script ( prevalent in the first half of 1st millenia AD in India)--->Siddham(shortlived script for a few hundred yrs after Gupta period)---> Devanagari script. I find it rather ironic that your so-called 'Indian maha-sages going around the world civilizing people' didn't even have their own writing system and had to learn how to write from the 'cave-dwellers of Middle east'. Pffffffffffffft !
or example, RigVeda mentions "Yahvah" as one name of Agni.
This is interesting indeed- can you please quote me a source ? From what i've read of the 'east-to-west' theory, Jehovah (Yahweh) is distinctly similar to and a mutation of the name 'Huwawa', which was an ancient Sumerian God amongst many Gods.
Mysticism of Kabbahlic practices of Judaims hint towards mysticism of RigVedas.
Kindly don't just mouth what you've been fed without any verification. Kabbalah practices are NOTHING like that of any vedic mystic practices- the entire cult of Kabbalah revolves around numerology- its all about finding patterns for words such as 'Jew, Abraham, God, Yahweh,etc' in the Torah and then drawing conclusions from how many times the words were written in what frequency etc. equalling to meaning some stupid cr@p/hidden message. PS: OOI theory ( Out of India) is a possibility too, given the extinction of rivers in North India- but this hasn't been proved conclusively either and has some loopholes in it, just like AIT(Aryan Invasion Theory). From what i can tell, i lean towards the OOI theory a bit more but there is distinct evidence of Indian culture being fundamentally shaped in several aspects by migrants/invaders from outside from prehistoric times.

Oh and your 'hindu rishis/sages went around civilizing others' is blown outta the water by ONE SIMPLE FACT : Indian writing script is a descendant from Mesopotamian & Egyptian writing. Yes, your 'precious' devanagari script, or even the Brahmi script of Ashoka's period, are descendant of Middle-eastern writing system. The precise chain of writing script evolution (in this branch concerning Indic scripts) is : Proto-Sinaitic( developed around Egypt & Palestine)----> Phoenician ( developed around Palestine & Lebanon)----> Aramic (developed in Middle East & the first direct ancestor to Hebrew Language)----> Brahmi ( First Indian script in record)----> Gupta Script ( prevalent in the first half of 1st millenia AD in India)--->Siddham(shortlived script for a few hundred yrs after Gupta period)---> Devanagari script. I find it rather ironic that your so-called 'Indian maha-sages going around the world civilizing people' didn't even have their own writing system and had to learn how to write from the 'cave-dwellers of Middle east'. Pffffffffffffft ! .
retard!!....don't start spinning again with your unsubstantiated theory.....I never asked you to agree or disagree. so STFU A proven Hindu-hater like you has no right to pass value judgement on ancient vedic Rishis of India, got it?? Before, we even think about any superiority claim of your western masters, -- I have already highlighted a VERY BASIC question -- while There are Indian Women Rishis composing Vedas Let's see if anyone can find out a single name of Women Prophet out of their so called great Abrahamic tradition of fake prophets??

.don't start spinning again with your unsubstantiated theory
Err the assessment that India got its writing from the middle-east is a pretty categoric FACT. You see, i can tell you know ZILCH about linguistics because if you did, you wouldn't be contesting this. Writing is fairly easy to trace once its evolved past pictograms- writing is making shapes/symbols in stone/paper/parchment etc and its evolution can be pretty closely followed. In linguistic community, it is a proven FACT- even in India(who's academic competence in such fields is way below par btw) that Devanagari script descends from Brahmi which descended from Aramaic.
A proven Hindu-hater like you has no right to pass value judgement on ancient vedic Rishis of India, got it??
Mate, i am not a Hindu-hater- 90% of my family is hindu and i don't hate them or their way of life. Just that it is a tad retarded from my viewpoint and i definitely hate the rabid fundamentalist hindus like you who spin yourselves a superiority-complex story just like the Nazis did.
-- I have already highlighted a VERY BASIC question -- while There are Indian Women Rishis composing Vedas Let's see if anyone can find out a single name of Women Prophet out of their so called great Abrahamic tradition of fake prophets??
Err no there isn't. But the western civilization isnt defined by Abrahamism- Rome, Greece, Lydia, Cyrenica were all superb examples of western civilization where women enjoyed just as much right and power as women in India did in pre-Islamic era. Anyways, i have blown apart your claim of 'indian rishis civilizing the cave-dwelling people of middle east-eurasia' since this proves that Ancient mesopotamia developed civilization BEFORE India did. And if you look at the right hand side column of this link, you will find the descendence of writing systems spelled out pretty simplistically- enough for even you to comprehend. Now, answer this question: How come the so-called 'rishis' of India went around 'civilizing' the cave-dwellers of Asia and yet had to learn something as basic as how to WRITE from these cave-dwellers ? :haha::haha::haha:

Guest dada_rocks

yawnnnnnnn.. where did u learn these crap from some bengali Geeta I guess :D U guys sure do have ur own scrpritural world disconnected from rest of the humanity