This sums up why we are protesting

I've no idea what any of that means but I'm still cracking up with laughter. :haha::two_thumbs_up:
Me to DSR : What's your problem ? These two are speaking nicely to you, and you're still acting up ? Sort yourself out ! Boss to Me : They're talking nicely after showing the finger. These two troll away every day, tell them sometime how to post. If you can't do it I will and they'll understand quickly
This is why we keep getting shated! All umpires in ICC should be given a copy of this so they understand
I think the invincibility theory is valid, but not a new one because this sort of speculation has been going on for quite a while in Aus too. Funny thing is that everyone thought that neutral umpires would solve all problems but if anything Aus get a better deal now than they ever did. However, stats also prove that home teams get a better deal than visitors, so it's not just about being numero uno. I wonder though, what would people in Indian make of it if they were the invincible Kings of cricket and THEY were getting every 50-50. Would they still be rioting in the streets and buring effigies? Me thinks not.

dsr you are a poor, poor uneducated, ignorant, silly person. you silly silly monkey... as for cries of western racism i can only :haha: and :finger: christ, this whole board is comments one after the other about the "devil" white man.... get over it....you seriously come across as someone who has no sense of proportion or a sense of humour..i pity you