Cricket Quiz

head coach

Re: Cricket Quiz

Back to quizing... Who was the youngest Indian test cricketer until Sachin showed up in Test?
Maninder Singh
was it? then who was mushtaq mohammed :doh: pardon my ignorance :roll:
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/41318.html he is not Indian holy :lmao: Youngest Indian was Vijay Mehra... then his record was broken by Manninder in 1982-83
Answer is L Sivaramakrishnan (who is the current commentator). Maninder was the youngest until 83. Then siva came into the scene. When Sachin debuted he became the youngest.
damn i knew it was siva, didnt strike me :mad: as for mohammed he did have something? did he have the youngest century, dont remember now... forgot all this since i left india :wall:

When was the last time a test was Tied and who was at non strikers end when last wicket fall?
'86 Madras - Ravi Shastri
You got that one correct Predator! I'll have to agree with you :-) Its amazing to note that only 2 tests in history have been tied one in 1960 and other in 1986. And ofcourse India was of the teams. Unlucky Shastri was standing at bowlers end when Maninder Singh was out LBW.

Whats unique about Hansie Cronje's SA cricket shirt?
Nobody wants his Number anymore ? :lmao:
Cronje usually wore the number "5" on his back. Currently the number "5" is not worn by other South African players as a mark of respect. Some have worn "05" or "5+0", but not "5" on its own

A cricketer who also played davis cup tennis?
Cota Ramaswami
correct...what happened to him? has any one got a clue of what exactly caused him to disappear? anyways there has been one is recent times(last 10-15 years)...can you name him?
I guess i'll give you guys the answer now! It's Asif Karim of Kenya. Not only has he played in both Davis cup and in the world cup cricket but he has also captained his country in both sports.

When was the last time a test was Tied and who was at non strikers end when last wicket fall?
'86 Madras - Ravi Shastri
You got that one correct Predator! I'll have to agree with you :-) Its amazing to note that only 2 tests in history have been tied one in 1960 and other in 1986. And ofcourse India was of the teams. Unlucky Shastri was standing at bowlers end when Maninder Singh was out LBW.
http://cricketvideosunplugged.blogspot.com/2006/11/classic-madras-magic-tied-test-of-86.html It's archived