Never underestimate Pune's Rising Supertrundlers

TNAmarkFrmIndia

Performance trumps everything :agree: 

I would take India winning with bowlers bowling in 130s than lose with "phaast" bowlers bowling 140s and tonked all around the park a la padosis :giggle: 

Padosi has amir and hassan both 140+ and sharp,but sorry skill set is the must, you have to be a complete fast bowler to represent our country, not like any joker who bowls at 124 k lol

You are forgetting the biggest factor - motivational guidance under the leadership of Dhoni :hatsoff: 

If Pune win this IPL it should be used as a management case study for leadership and one of the greatest sporting triumphs on par with Leicester Foxes winning the EPl last year :agree: 

:hysterical:

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Padosi has amir and hassan both 140+ and sharp,but sorry skill set is the must, you have to be a complete fast bowler to represent our country, not like any joker who bowls at 124 k lol

Padosis always had "phaast" bowlers like Sami and we all know what happened when it really counted :giggle: 

i would rather have bowlers with control who don't go ape shyte under pressure the way Aaron & company do. i would rather take Sandeep's handling of pressure when bowling crucial overs :agree: 

Padosis always had "phaast" bowlers like Sami and we all know what happened when it really counted :giggle: 

i would rather have bowlers with control who don't go ape shyte under pressure the way Aaron & company do. i would rather take Sandeep's handling of pressure when bowling crucial overs :agree: 

Handling of pressure?? :facepalm: Sorry in advanced he looked like a club level when narine manhandled him

Any way good thing is we have 10+ 140k including aeron bowlers now, happy times ahead.

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Handling of pressure?? :facepalm: Sorry in advanced he looked like a club level when narine manhandled him

Any way good thing is we have 10+ 140k including aeron bowlers now, happy times ahead.

He was the one who won Punjab matches with his stellar bowling under pressure. If he had similar support from other "phaast" bowlers in his team, Punjab would be playing playoffs :giggle: 

He was the one who won Punjab matches with his stellar bowling under pressure. If he had similar support from other "phaast" bowlers in his team, Punjab would be playing playoffs :giggle: 

He was almost equally battered and butchered but yes he do has brain and uses it superbly to look better then his fellow pacers by using the shine conditions etc. fact is he has regressed badly from 2014 version where I have seen him clocking 140kph and yes I was his fan back then a huge fan but he has disappointed me with his progression, even selectors has given up on him.

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

He was almost equally battered and butchered but yes he do has brain and uses it superbly to look better then his fellow pacers by using the shine conditions etc. fact is he has regressed badly from 2014 version where I have seen him clocking 140kph and yes I was his fan back then a huge fan but he has disappointed me with his progression, even selectors has given up on him.

Sandeep regressed! I thought he has improved his game. Earlier he used to heavily rely on bowling with the new ball in PP. But this year he showed he can bowl yorkers and can be the go to bowler at the death too.

I seriously don't know whether you watch the matches or only see the speed gun :dontknow: 

Sandeep regressed! I thought he has improved his game. Earlier he used to heavily rely on bowling with the new ball in PP. But this year he showed he can bowl yorkers and can be the go to bowler at the death too.

I seriously don't know whether you watch the matches or only see the speed gun :dontknow: 

Lol as usual you blaming speed guns, calling me hater etc. Can you please present his stats 2014 and 2o17???

With 120k you can only be a cannon fodder for international batters who will dance down the track and will create their own length, you need pace to rattle those rampaging batsmen

Just watch how umesh is bowling toady got dhawn wow