Junk mail coming from my domain

chunky_lafanga

If my domain is www.chunky_lafanga.com and my e-mail is mail@chunky_lafanga.com I keep getting junk mails from addresses like- mail@chunky_lafanga.com (same as my address) *l@chunky_lafanga.com hotrod@chunky_lafanga.com etc etc Basically they contain my domain as the sender. When I look at the raw source view then I see that the mail is not really coming from my domain but places like adsl-40.stavtelekom.ru etc etc The thing is that when I mark it as junk then it puts my real address as the junk mail address rathar than the adsl-40.stavtelekom.ru one. I know I can manually put the .ru address in my junkmail blacklist but what if people are getting junk labeleld with my exact mail@chunky_lafanga.com address? Could someone throw more light? I would cut the balls of spammers with rusted desi blade. Sale MOFOs :giggle:

If my domain is www.chunky_lafanga.com and my e-mail is mail@chunky_lafanga.com I keep getting junk mails from addresses like- mail@chunky_lafanga.com (same as my address) *l@chunky_lafanga.com hotrod@chunky_lafanga.com etc etc Basically they contain my domain as the sender. When I look at the raw source view then I see that the mail is not really coming from my domain but places like adsl-40.stavtelekom.ru etc etc The thing is that when I mark it as junk then it puts my real address as the junk mail address rathar than the adsl-40.stavtelekom.ru one. I know I can manually put the .ru address in my junkmail blacklist but what if people are getting junk labeleld with my exact mail@chunky_lafanga.com address? Could someone throw more light? I would cut the balls of spammers with rusted desi blade. Sale MOFOs :giggle:
Septic ki threat de riya hain ? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: