So Tendulkar Retains the Record of

Guest BossBhai

Did you hear Ganguly's interview during the ACTXI match regarding Australia's attitude.. He said he admired their willingness to try and do anything to win. That's the kinda attitude we gotta have. I think we should stop taking the moral high ground as well and pressurize umpires, or whatever it takes to win !

yeah sure lets start appointing umpires that tow our line .... hey whatever it takes to win ... Right ?
Yeah we gotta know how to make the umpires tow our line. Meanwhile expected whining like this when just one bad decision is given by an umpire in this test against our team makes the whiner lose credibility.

I dont know as to how a human with two eyes cant see as to how high the ball was at mere 22 yards, we need to impose match fee on retard umpires who don't want to see properly It only takes 1-2 such blunders to change the course of a match and with teams like Aus and India even one is enough!! :mad:

Look at the no. of decisions that have been ruled in our favor: 1) Jaffar's catch off his arm guard. Bucknor would have ruled this out definitely. Benson would have asked Gilly & put his hands up 2) Jaffar's LBW (over the stumps). Bucknor would have ruled it. 3) Tendulkar's LBW clipping the bails off Symonds 4) Now Dravid's LBW (hitting the toe at full length) denied by Bowden. I think the pressure we have put on the umpires is really working!

If we whine about everything, no one will take us seriously. Gotta show some perspective. Otherwise, even when u really need to be heard, you'll be ignored. Remember the story of the boy who cried wolf ? After a looong time, i am seeing some decent umpiring!